Competitive Solicitations Led by a Lead Agency Deliver Compliant Cooperative Contracts
All cooperative purchasing agreements offered through OMNIA Partners have been awarded via a thorough Request for Proposal (RFP) competitive solicitation by a public agency/governmental entity (e.g., state‚ city‚ county‚ public university or school district). The lead agency cooperative contract process is the foundation of OMNIA Partners and sets us apart from other cooperatives. In order for even the most restrictive agencies nationwide to realize the best value offered by cooperative purchasing‚ OMNIA Partners ensures that industry best practices‚ processes and procedures are applied.
Competitive Solicitation Process
- The lead agency prepares a competitive solicitation while incorporating language to make the agreement accessible nationally to agencies in states that allow intergovernmental (i.e., "piggyback") contract usage.
- The lead agency issues the solicitation and any required amendments and notifications. Pre-proposal conferences and meetings are conducted.
- Interested suppliers respond to the solicitation.
- The lead agency evaluates the responses, negotiates the final terms and ultimately awards the master agreement.
- The cooperative contract is made available to public agencies, educational institutions and nonprofits.
OMNIA Partners is committed to the integrity of the public procurement process. Access to solicitation and award documentation is always available in the Documentation sections of each awarded agreement. No FOIA or special request necessary.
The lead agency procurement teams and the OMNIA Partners team of certified public procurement officials are available to answer any questions you may have or discuss the process in detail.
The Cooperative Contract Lead Agencies
The lead agencies who currently solicit and award cooperative contracts available through OMNIA Partners are considered some of the most elite procurement teams in the nation. OMNIA Partners is honored to be partnered with the best of the best when it comes to the cooperative contract process‚ procedures and industry leaders.
Our immense purchasing power has produced a comprehensive portfolio of cooperative purchasing agreements and partnerships, making us the most valued and trusted resource for organizations nationwide. We’re able to deliver more cooperative contracts, in more verticals, with transparent, value-driven pricing.