VS America, Inc. provides adaptable, ergonomic, and environmentally-friendly educational furniture solutions which allow for the creation of flexible learning environments. VS America originates from a history of ergonomic innovation that dates back to 1898.
At VS, we believe successful learning should balance the needs of the body, mind, and soul. We always encourage mobility and natural curiosity. VS’ agile products empower students to engage their senses while learning, creating a heightened focus, stronger motivation, and a sense of well-being.
See how VS furniture easily adapts to fit all learning methods-
It’s crucial that each and every student has a chair and table which suits their individual height. With ergonomic furniture, students can sit dynamically and experience physical, mental, and developmental benefits. Physical well-being and flexibility help create ideal conditions for authentic learning. VS offers chairs and tables in varying sizes, or that are easily adjusted to the appropriate height, so every student has their perfect fit.
VS furniture combines a uniquely distinctive design with resilience and durability. Our furniture is fully-assembled in our manufacturing plant so it’s delivered in one piece to the school – ensuring quality control every time.
VS furniture undergoes extensive testing, ensuring the utmost quality and durability. We go to unusual lengths to design safe furniture that weathers rambunctious students and the test of time.
For VS, sustainable business practice means always behaving responsibly towards people, the environment, and society. We produce our furniture in an environmentally friendly way, and we are actively committed to greater sustainability.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
May 1, 2015 to Oct 31, 2020
- Official Signed Contract
- 4th Year Renewal Letter
- 5th Year Renewal Letter
- Contract Extension
- Contract Update - EDGAR Documentation
- Contract Update - Authorized Dealers and Pricing
- Contract Update - Assumption Agreement
- Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents (Board Approval, Recommendation, and Multi-Award Justification)
Competitively solicited and awardedby: Region 4 Education Service Center
- Complete catalog offering (audio/visual, cafeteria, case goods, classroom & library, dormitory, ergonomic solutions, filing storage, lounge/reception, seating/chairs, tables/meeting conference room, technology support furniture, workstation and related products and support services.
- Easy Online Ordering
- Standard product warranty is a non-exclusive 10 years.
Pricing/Discount: Discount off List Pricing
To see VS furniture in action, check out these videos.
We feel a responsibility towards our employees, our environment, and society. Our corporate principles include sustainability in production and the durability of our furniture. We regularly subject our products to independent inspections regarding their quality, safety, and environmental responsibility.
We manufacture all our furniture in an environmentally responsible and equitable way. We design our tables and chairs to fulfil ergonomic criteria. Prestigious national and international certificates testify to our high standards in terms of environmentally responsible production quality.
Quality and environmental standards:
- Quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental management system according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
- Energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001:2011
- Environmentally friendly modern production techniques
- Solvent-free paints for wood and steel
- Comprehensive recycling concept
- Use of regenerative energy through a large-scale solar energy plant on VS facility roofs
- Rainwater collection basin
- Close to 80% of energy used at VS self-produced
VS products have been awarded a range of quality and environmental certificates by external institutes, for example, the GS label for tested safety, the LGA pollutant-tested label, the AGR Healthy Back Campaign quality label (Aktion gesunder Rücken e.V.), the GREENGUARD certificate, and more.