Click here to learn about the actions US Foods is taking to ensure safety, provide resources and support your business
As a leading food service distributor, US Foods is one of America’s great food companies partnering with approximately 250,000 chefs, restaurants and food service operators to help their businesses succeed. With nearly 25,000 employees and more than 60 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill. and generates approximately $23 billion in annual revenue.
Running a dining services operation has its challenges. Managing your supply chain spend should not be one of them. We get that - and that is why we don’t just deliver food; we deliver SOLUTIONS. We Help You Make It! Discover more at www.usfoods.com.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Food Products and Distribution with Related Equipment, Supplies, and Services
Minnesota Public Agency (Sourcewell)
Contract Number: 112917-USF
Jan 22, 2018 to Jan 22, 2022
Master Agreement Documents
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by: Minnesota Public Agency (Sourcewell)
- National Distribution Program with Local Support
- Off Invoice Incentives
- Award agreement includes:
- Food Service Distribution
- Food Service Equipment
- East to access contract, no fees to participate
- Lead Agency Model reduces contracting costs
- Purchasing Power = Savings
- More than 250 manufacturer agreements through USF's relationship with Vizient
- Inflation and Market swing avoidance
- All items distributed by US Foods are covered by firm contracted mark-ups
Food Fanatics Live™ brings foodservice professionals together with premier chefs, culinary experts and business operations consultants for the most innovative and informative local food event around. It’s the perfect way to uncover all the ways that US Foods® helps our customers make it. Come celebrate the movement of food people who share their love of food to inspire business success.
There's no fee to attend, but preregistration is requested.
To see if Food Fanatics Live™ is coming to your city, click here.
The Serve Good® program represents our continuing effort at US Foods® to serve delicious food while serving good. From sustainably sourced foods to items made from recycled materials, products within the Serve Good portfolio are developed with suppliers who are committed to responsible practices, and many items come with the reassurance of verification by third-party certifiers. To be included in the Serve Good program, a product requires two attributes. First, it must come with a claim of responsible sourcing or contribution to waste reduction. Second, it must arrive to our customers in packaging that meets our program specifications.
AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES, SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD & MORE
The product claim for all Serve Good items falls into one of several categories*:
* Agricultural Practices Include: Organic, Non-GMO, Fair Trade Certified™ and Rainforest Alliance Certified™
To learn more on the Serve Good® program visit USFOODS.COM
Consumers today are demanding products with simple and clean ingredient labels, and at US Foods® we are committed to helping our operators meet those expectations...
Through our Unpronounceables List™ initiative, we have cleaned up our ingredient profiles – creating new US Foods Exclusive Brand products and reformulating others by avoiding, removing or replacing certain ingredients and food additives such as artificial flavors and artificial (FD&C) colors, hydrogenated oils, high-fructose corn syrup and MSG. In fact, none of the dozens of ingredients on our Unpronounceables List will be found on the product ingredient labels from our four best-quality brands.
To learn more on the Unpronounceables, visit USFOODS.COM
- Stay connected. Manage your business from anywhere
- Easy access to orders, order approval, product information and deliveries
- Work online or offline. Create orders and record inventory, with or without an internet connection
- Nutritional information is available online while ordering or searching for products
- Easily compare products to make the best buying decision
- Email complete product information, including nutritionals and allergens
- Business analytics. Provides best-in-class tools to track key performance indicators, core metrics, product usage and purchasing trends
- Daily updates. View invoice and product data the next business day
- Proof of delivery. Refused or damaged products are updated in real time during delivery inventory, with or without an internet connection
- Easily add new products to your shopping list during the order entry process
- Sort lists and order guides by US Foods product classes
- Create shelf-to-sheet lists using drag-and-drop capabilities
- Identify high-cost products within your inventory
- Identify and reduce ordering levels of overstocked items
- Compare pricing of current inventories to past inventories
- Create general ledger reports for your company’s accounting department
- Quickly calculate the cost and margins for each item on your menu
- Keep recipe costs in line with menu prices Determine whether you’re making money on high-volume items
- Improve your sales mix to generate more profit
For more information visit USFoods.com
Through our series of integrated diagnostic tools, in partnership with our Business Solutions specialists, we can help you gain a comprehensive financial overview of your department. Together, we’ll discover new ways to lower your costs, improve your efficiency and increase your revenue flow.
- BluePrint Menu Management System
- Product Standardization
- Financial operating report
Make it easy with US Foods® CHECK® Business Tools. Our suite of smart and simple tools can help you run your restaurant more efficiently with less effort. It’s designed to help you drive traffic, simplify your staffing and reduce waste – ultimately helping you make more money and unlock your potential. To learn more click here.