United Language Group (ULG) is a leader in the language service market, offering a full array of language services, including interpreting, translation, and multilingual desktop publishing. ULG provides interpreting services with consistent availability and uptime, rapid connection times, flexibility, and collaboration with our clients to provide a unified level of service, which sets us apart in the industry. We currently support a number of regulated and non-regulated industries.
Speaking to international clients in their native language is essential for businesses operating in a global marketplace. ULG’s OPI services coupled with our document translation and digital localization services knock down geographic and cultural barriers to ensure that organizations can effectively communicate with clients anywhere in the world.
Advantages of doing business with United Language Group:
- Higher quality of interpretation and translation services. All ULG linguists are qualified to provide interpreting and translation services across various industries. ULG holds international quality certifications, including: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 17100:2015, and ISO 27001:2013. Our quality management ideals are shaped by both customer input and our strategic plan.
- Advanced technology. ULG provides secure online, real time reporting, reliable & redundant business systems, scalability, and capacity. At ULG, we believe that the best way to deploy technology is to acquaint ourselves with our clients’ day-to-day workflow and address the pain-points and inefficiencies within it. Whether that means improving pre-existing solutions or developing technology that charts previously unexplored territory, we’ll leave no stone unturned to harness technology in the way that best suits our clients’ unique needs.
- Dedicated account management. Our team takes action upon your command. We customize to suit your business.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Foreign Language Interpretation and Translation Services
City of Chicago, IL
Contract Number: 33851
March 15, 2016 to March 14, 2019
RENEWED THROUGH March 14, 2021
LEP Vaccine Program
Video Remote Interpreting
Over The Phone Interpreting
ULG has over 35 years of experience as a language services provider. Our experienced linguists and interpreters speak over 200 global languages and are available 24/7/365 to assist with your needs. All of our interpreters are subject-matter experts in the vertical they interpret for and have been vetted through rigorous testing processes to ensure they’re capable of effective global communication.
Key benefits include:
- Quality of service – ULG delivers services aligned our clients’ missions, to provide outstanding service every day. From CCR pick up, to language identification, connection, continuity of service, and empathy and emotional intelligence when dealing with clients, ULG far surpasses their experience with other providers.
- Approach to continuous improvement – We take a consultative approach to how we co-manage the program, and constantly look for ways to improve the client experience. ULG has flexibility to customize our solution to fit the needs and goals of our clients.
- Continuity of service – In addition to being a leading OPI provider, we are also a RespOrg, which means that we do not have the same reliance that ovther providers do with lines, telecommunications providers, and outages.
Video Remote Interpreting
ULG’s video remote interpreting services are reliable and user friendly. ULG provides access to qualified interpreters in various languages as well as American Sign Language (ASL).
Get connected to an interpreter by:
- Simply using an iPad or PC to utilize our touch screen capabilities to connect with an interpreter.
- Scheduling an interpreter in advance using the touch screen system.
We will support your needs and ensure that excellent quality and superior customer service remains as the foundation of your video interpreting services.
By partnering with ULG you will gain access to our exceptional on-site interpreting services. We provide:
- On-site, professional interpreters in any language, anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Staff that will address your requirements and send a qualified interpreter to provide expert interpretation.
- Interpreters that are well versed in language nuances and cultural sensitivity.
- Interpreters with commitment to strict confidentiality, the highest code of ethics, objectivity and interpretation accuracy.
ULG’s interpreters have conducted thousands of interpretations, simultaneous and consecutive, in legal and healthcare settings. Our team is well experienced in organizing and coordinating small to large conferences. We also provide conference equipment for rental or for purchase.
An accurate translation is your key to the global marketplace. Our portfolio of language services opens new doors to businesses expanding worldwide.
Every country has a unique marketplace and a unique way of speaking. Your translation must reflect it in order to be effective. ULG provides the highest quality translation services that will help you build effective relationships around the world. Whether the client is writing technical documents for a product label, or marketing campaigns for global release, ULG has the expertise and resource depth to make translation projects successful.
Our professional translators are:
- HIPAA certified
- Abide by strict confidentiality agreements
- Hold advanced degrees in language translation, with 3-5 years of experience in their field of expertise
- Maintain track records of success
As an innovative language services provider with local linguist teams around the world, ULG is on the forefront of localization trends and cultural accuracy.ULG is an expert in the area of written translations pertaining to all aspects of document translation.
How can I obtain more information regarding United Language Group’s services?
Please contact us at 855-786-4833 or Omniapartners@ulgroup.com for more information regarding our award-winning services.
What do I need to do to implement these services for our agency?
Implementation of services is simple and we are here to help you through the process. Simply complete your free online registration for OMNIA Partners. Once completed, contact us directly at 855-786-4833 or Omniapartners@ulgroup.com.
What is the difference between interpreting and translation services?
Interpretation services refer to the facilitation of oral or sign language communication between users of different languages. Translation services pertains to written text as it is the transmittal of text from one language into the target language.
What services are offered through the contract?
- Telephone Interpreting
- Video Interpreting
- On-site Interpreting
- Written Translation
Which languages do you interpret for over the phone?
Language Select provides interpreting services in over 200 languages. Please contact our Customer Care Team to learn about United Language Group's Language Capability List at 855-786-4833 or by visiting us at www.unitedlanguagegroup.com/industries/government.
What are your hours of operation?
United Language Group is a professional interpreting/translation company that provides world-class, on-demand interpreter/translation services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year in 200 languages.
What is the difference between United Language Group and Language Select?
In December 2016, United Language Group acquired Language Select, offering the same services and support for our OMNIA Partners contract, but now with enhanced global fooprint, and additional document translation capabilities.