- We are co-creators with our clients.
- Every project is a collaboration that leads to a solution aligned with your brand
- We make what we sell
CULTURE OF DESIGN
Design permeates everything we do. It informs the way we think, the way we communicate and everything we produce: furniture and textiles, graphics and literature, how we serve the design community and even our individual passions.
PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN
Following design principles refined by our seasoned in-house design team, Teknion crafts purposeful business tools to enable organizations to grow and transform— “future proof” solutions that bring immediate and long-term value.
True vertical integration gives Teknion:
- the ability to control every element of production
- reduce costs and ensure prompt delivery
- free rein to creativity
- allows for extraordinary custom designs
- offers exceptional flexibility on how orders are organized around your needs and expectations
GLOBAL + LOCAL
Teknion combines true global presence with locally nuanced expertise. Well-equipped to serve multi-national and regional companies alike, our worldwide manufacturing and dealer network is represented by local service teams.
Sustainability is a cultural imperative embraced at both the corporate and individual levels. Instead of focusing on doing the least harm, we focus on doing the most good. For more information, you will find our Impact Report located on the Resources tab.
We pride ourselves on being accessible, authentic human beings—members of a big company that act like a small company. We are family owned and operated. We designed our company to be agile, responsive and a little bit different, for you.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Furniture, Installation and Related Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R191816
May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2023
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through April 30, 2025
Master Agreement Documents
- Original RFP Document
- RFP Addendum 1
- RFP Questions and Answers
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- RFP Opening Documents
Furniture, Installation and Related Products & Services
City of Charlotte, NC
Contract Number: 2020000610
January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2024
Option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods through December 31, 2026
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Award Documents
- Contract Award Letter
- Contract Amendment 1
- Contract Amendment 2
- Mid to High end Office Furniture
- Higher Education - Classroom and Administration Furniture
- Seating, Filing and Storage
- Nationwide Network of Authorized Servicing Dealers
- Quick Ship Programs
Architecture and design are critical elements in achieving the academic mission of modern universities. Facility design, including furniture, expresses the institution's brand, reflects the quality of teh educational experience provided–and facilitates or inhibits the learning process. Teknion offers a comprehensive portfolio of furniture products designed to support the goals of modern educational institutions and the learning practices of students across the campus: a solitary student reading at a library desk, a group working in a project room, or a classroom of students engaged in a lively discussion while sharing ideas on laptops and tablets.
Designed primarily for lectures and discussion, the traditional classroom is still relevant. But today's active and collaborative learning styles also require a physical space that is flexible. Mobile, reconfigurable seating, tables and whiteboard screens allow for quick transitions across a spectrum of conventional and alternative models–including those where technology is leveraged to enhance teaching and leaning.
Faculty and Staff Spaces
To address the diverse needs of faculty, administrators and school leaders, academic institutions require a mix of private and shared offices, as well as open work areas, formal meeting rooms and multi-functional spaces. Furnishings must support the focused work of teachers, researchers and staff–and interaction among faculty members or offices–as well as casual or scheduled meetings with students and campus visitors.
Modern acadmic libraries are designed to provide access to services and resources that enrich learning via book collections, digital material and interactive media. The library includes private, quiet spaces to support individual student reading and study, as well as open and enclosed spaces that serve a range of group activities.
Student unions, residence halls, performing arts centers and other campus facilities offer access to a wide community of users, accommodating a variety of activities and encompassing diverse types of shared spaces. Common spaces may include student lounges designed for study and for socializing, as well as cafes and coffee bars, lobbies, and in-between spaces furnished to create break-out areas in campus buildings.
- Collection of desks, cabinets, windows and walls that reinterprets systems furniture
- Easy to customize the office, allowing you to specify the desired level of features for each workspace in order to meet diverse needs
- Support multiple applications while easing installation and inventory management
- The ability to maintain a fresh, modern look is supported with a wide variety of surface finishes and styles that are easily interchangeable
- Change the way we create the spaces we work in
- Height adjustability options
- Offers significant advantages for a workplace that must mirror regional norms and allow for personal expression
- Contemporary desking system that works for virtually any person, any task, anywhere in the world
- Speaks to varied needs across the office landscape and the cultural map
- Private offices have a range of unique finishes that span the spectrum from cool, quiet neutrals to rich, warm tones are available
- Supports both individual and group needs in a private office setting
- Layered surfaces and upper storage combine in multiple ways to meet user needs and spatial constraints
- Teknion Reception takes an innovative design approach − from classic to communal − in addressing evolving reception desk requirements.
- Variety of work chairs, multi-use chairs, stacking chairs, lounge and soft seating
- Mix and match back styles, fabrics and ﬁnishes to create a bold, contemporary look or one of classic understatement
- Advanced adjustment mechanisms, increased strength and durability deliver uncompromised comfort and performance for diverse body types
- Teknion walls respond to the essential needs of today’s workplace
- Wall and door programs are built on the concept of a universal platform, which renvisions how a system can be specified, planned and installed within the evolving world of interior architecture
- They are optimized to integrate with conventional building construction to satisfy budget or performance requirements
- Developed a unique set of settings and applications that are derived from very common ergonomic functions
- Includes modular seating, worktables, casual tables, screens, soft seating, multi-use seating, enclosures, and lighting and accessories.
- Layered a critical understanding of workstyle with a craft expression while also keeping the collection visually consistent
Studio TK is helping to change the culture of work. With our exclusive focus on social applications, we are creating spaces that are responsive to all the ways we work and all that our work demands. From quiet focus to creative collaboration, social spaces are creating a new type of workplace that is improving well-being and increasing productivity across the office.