For over 30 years, the Safeware-Mallory team has provided public safety equipment nationally with key expertise in personal protective equipment (PPE). The team services and supports all aspects of safety and public safety from law enforcement and fire service to public utility and public works crews. Our value to public agencies is product knowledge with subject matter experts in the field. Safeware-Mallory offers national coverage with regional expertise.
Responding quickly to customers' emergencies can be illustrated by our sustained efforts during 9/11 and our direct involvement in response to the California wildfires. Response and assistance in these events and our company history uniquely position us as experts in public safety and response.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Homeland Security, Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
County of Fairfax, Virginia
4400008468 - Safeware, Inc. & Mallory Safety and Supply LLC.
5 year initial term, October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2023
Option to renew for (5) additional (1) year periods
Why Choose Safeware-Mallory:
- Competitive pricing; 41% discount off Safeware-Mallory list price
- Experts in safety and technical equipment
- Competed project pricing for quick purchasing of year-end grant projects
- Ability to consolidate large lists of agency requirements into one competed contract to free up your time to focus on more important department objectives.
- Support for all departments, including unique needs of special operations
- Ability to service, repair and train on the equipment
- Comprehensive website for convenience purchases
How do I place an order with Safeware-Mallory?
Safeware-Mallory accepts orders by phone, fax, email, and website:
Order Confirmations: Safeware-Mallory will email or fax order confirmations to the purchaser on the order for review. To order online, new customers register as a new customer to receive your customer ID. Existing customers register using your customer ID. All items reflect OMNIA Partners pricing for registered shoppers after login.
What if I was already a Safeware or Mallory customer prior to registering to become an OMNIA Partners participating agency?
Safeware and Mallory will transfer your account to an OMNIA Partners account so you will receive the discounted OMNIA Partners pricing and benefits.
My agency requires competitive solicitation. Can I use this contract without going out to solicitation?
Yes. The contract was competitively solicited by Fairfax County. Local governments can "piggy-back" this competitively solicited contract through OMNIA Partners. This generally satisfies the competitive solicitation requirements in most states. See state by state laws on intergovernmental purchasing.
What does a government agency need to do in order to participate?
Complete the free online registration found on the OMNIA Partners website. During the registration process, you will be asked to mark suppliers you are interested in. The suppliers that you select will contact you with detailed pricing and ordering information.
Is there a fee associated with joining OMNIA Partners?
No, there are no costs or user fees to the local agency to participate or register.
Does this really save time and money?
The time and effort associated with creating and managing solicitations can be high depending on the size and complexity. OMNIA Partners allows agencies to bypass the solicitation process utilizing a competitively solicited contract thus reducing both direct and indirect procurement costs.
How do I know I'm getting competitive pricing?
This contract was competitively solicited by Fairfax County ensuring that agencies are getting very competitive pricing on any size order.
What are the shipping charges?
There is no minimum quantity required and there are no freight charges for non-hazmat shipments.
Fire, Hazmat & Rescue solutions have evolved over the years. We here at Safeware-Mallory are dedicated to providing the best modern solutions for today's worker. Through Safeware-Mallory and OMNIA Partners, the process is quick and easy, so you can get back to working hard. From turnout gear and detection equipment to communications, SCBA and more. Safeware-Mallory's safety experts can help you find the best solution at the best price without going to solicitation.
Today's Law Enforcement face many challenges in their everyday work, the last thing they need is difficulty in purchasing products required to complete their job. Through Safeware-Mallory and OMNIA Partners, the process is quick and smooth allowing them to focus more time & energy on protecting the community. Speak with a sales expert today to find the best safety solution for you.
- Riot Gear / Civil Disturbance PPE
- Specialty Vehicles
- Tactical Entry Tools and Equipment
- EOD Protective Gear a
- Body Camera
- K-9's and K-9 Equipment
- Trauma and Tactical First Aid Equipment
- Field Force Equipment
- Dive Equipment
- WMD Response Equipment
- People Screening Equipment & Installation
- Metal Detectors
- Outdoor Mass Notification
Agencies have concerns with protecting personnel (agency and public), hardware, software, networks and data from physical actions and events that could cause serious loss or damage to an enterprise, agency or institution. This includes protection from fire, flood, natural disasters, burglary, theft, vandalism and terrorism. Safeware-Mallory provides a wide-range of physical security capabilities that include the equipment and installation necessary to enhance the physical security of critical infrastructure such as system design, installation, service and maintenance.
Intrusion and Detection devices are critical in maintaining security including Motion-Acoustic-Contact Point-Infrared-Seismic, Magnetometers Sensors, Ground & Water Radar Identification, alarm systems and portal systems including locking devices for access control. Safeware-Mallory provides all of this type of equipment from design to implementation including ongoing service and maintenance.
Safeware-Mallory provides design, engineering, installation and maintenance for vehicle identification and intelligent transportation systems through automatic license plate recognition camera solutions (LPR), CCTV utilizing visual, electronic, acoustic, Laser-Radar methods for both fixed and portable installations.
Safeware-Mallory has an extensive manufacturer portfolio for visitor management through portable and permanent fences & gates, Jersey Walls, Bullet Proof and impact resistant barriers and doors, along with Enterprise & Communications (Cell, Wireless, Micro, Networking, Downlinks) solutions to Support Surveillance Systems, complex video CCT using standard-Low Light-IR-Auto detection installations for surveillance, assessment conferencing, personal identification systems using visual, electronic, acoustic, scanners, and cyphers/codes. Control of banned items entering restricted facilities including metal weapons, explosive material and biohazards are screened using the latest technology for x-ray, portable biohazard detection and real-time explosives testing.
Safeware-Mallory has been responding to emergencies for customers for over 20 years, from the Oklahoma City bombing in '95, the 9/11 Attacks, to Hurricane Katrina, and even the Ebola and Zika viruses. Our team wants you to be ahead of the game and prepared for whatever may come your way. Contact one of our sales experts today to learn about the solutions we have to keep you and yours safe. Key
Emergency Response Products and Solutions:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Explosive Device Mitigation and Remediation Equipment
- Environmental Monitoring
- CBRNE Search & Rescue Equipment
- Interoperable Communications Equipment
- Detection Equipment
- Decontamination Equipment
- Hazardous Materials Storage
- Spill Control and Containment
- Physical Security Enhancement Equipment
- Fire and Emergency Response
- Traffic Safety
- Facility Safety and Maintenance
- Fall protection and Confined Space
- Medical and First aid Supplies
- CBRNE Reference Materials
- Related Services
- Other Non-listed Public Safety, Law Enforcement and Fire Equipment
Industrial workers are the blood in the veins of a community. From confined space and construction to electricians, traffic control, and much more, Industrial workers keep the world spinning. Through Safeware-Mallory and OMNIA Partners, the process is quick and smooth allowing you to focus more time & energy on your work. Speak with a sales expert today to find the best safety solution for you.
Water, Sewer, and Public Works
- Confined Space Equipment
- Flood Detection
- Glass Beads
- Cones and Barricades
- Jersey Walls
- Sign Trailers
- Speed Cameras and Trailers
Safeware-Mallory offers a focused group of safety products for schools. Our sales experts can help you find safety solution to keep your campus safe without going to bid. From facility supplies and first aid to active aggressor we have you covered. The Safeware-Mallory team brings national coverage and regional expertise to all K-12 and Higher Education institutions.
- Asset Tracking
- Trauma (T.E.A.C.H.) Kits
- Bus Kits
- Active Aggressor Prevention
- Lock Down
- Collapsible Defense Systems
- Reverse 911/Mass Communications
- Metal Detectors
- People Screening Equipment & Installation
- Outdoor Mass Notification
- Fire Extinguishers
- Lab Safety Equipment
- Maintenance and Janitorial Equipment
- Signage, Tags, and Labels
- Matting and Ergonomics
Matrice 210 Drone
The Matrice 210 is the perfect utility drone for commercial and industrial purposes. Like other Matrice 200 drones, 210 is designed to deliver maximum functionality when used in critical applications such as power line inspections, public safety, search & rescue operations, and firefighting.
- Reliable Transmission
- Equipped with OcuSync 2.0, the drones now support automatic dual frequency band switching between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz for up to 8 km maximum transmission range, delivering reliable, high-resolution, low-latency digital video transmission back to the pilot.
- Data Security
- All data transmitted through OcuSync 2.0 is encrypted using the leading AES-256 standard, ensuring critical mission information is protected and can only be accessed by authorized parties.
- Flight Safety
- Designed with U.S. Federal Aviation Administration Night Waiver standards in mind, anti-collision beacons have been added on the top and bottom of the drone to improve flight safety during low-light conditions and at night. The drone is also equipped with DJI's AirSense system using an ADS-B receiver to provide drone pilots with awareness of approaching air traffic that may pose a collision risk.
- Flight Performance
- Pilots using multiple drone payloads during their operations can now calibrate the drone's new center of gravity with ease from the DJI Pilot app for better flight performance.
- Data Accuracy
- A new TimeSync system continuously aligns the flight controller, cameras, GPS module and RTK module, as well as any third-party payloads or onboard accessories, fixing the position data to the center of the image frame to achieve improved data accuracy.
Mavic 2 Enterprise
Designed to empower a new generation of workers, the Mavic 2 Enterprise is the ultimate expression of a tool that delivers beyond expectation to meet current workplace challenges and future demands. From take-off to landing, we have redefined the way you interact with your drone and the environment, ensuring you have a safe and productive flight at all times.
- Visible & Thermal Imagery
- Integrated Radiometric FLIR® Thermal Sensor
- Adjustable Parameters
- For Emissivity & Reflective Surfaces
- Multiple Display Modes:
- FLIR MSX™