As the world-leading extrusion company, we still work to serve local and global customers in about 40 countries. We are now a larger company, but our people and processes are still the same, now just with an even stronger global offering and broader knowledge of the entire aluminum value chain.
Please contact us or your local contact person if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our additional capabilities as part of Hydro.
- Sapa has now become a business area within Hydro called Extruded Solutions
- With its 35,000 employees, Hydro has a global reach, local presence and activities on all continents in around 40 countries, serving about 30,000 customers globally.
- Hydro is a global, fully integrated aluminum company. It is one of the largest producers of primary aluminum and it has operations in bauxite, alumina and electricity – the most important raw materials in primary aluminum production.
- Hydro is also a major European supplier of rolled products, with customers in the building, packaging, lithographic and automotive industries.
- Hydro has significant research and development resources, working with process technology for smelting and recycling, material technology and products and solutions for customers.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Modular Aluminum Walkway Systems
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R171601
Mar 1, 2018 to Feb 28, 2021
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents (Board Recommendation, Approval, and Multiple Award Justification)