Many public entities are challenged with tighter budgets, limited resources and high expectations. You are tasked to save dollars, drive competitive bid processes and manage supplier relationships. To help manage these challenges, Premier designed a pharmaceutical/medical supplies program. Awarded by Dane County, utilize a portfolio of 1,390 agreements focused on:
- Branded/generic pharmaceuticals: oral, injectable, and vaccines
- Over-the-counter pharmaceuticals
- Medical equipment: radiology, lab, patient beds, etc.
- Medical supplies meeting most of your clinical needs: exam gloves, needles, syringes, bandages, dressings, and much more.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Pharmaceutical, Medical Equipment, Supplies and Distribution
Dane County, WI
Contract Number: 12151
3 year initial term, November 21, 2014 – November 20, 2017.
Option to renew for (2) additional (1) year periods.
Contract has been extended through December 31, 2020
- Contract 12151
- Contract Amendments
- ontract Addendum 1 - term extension
- Contract Addendum 2 - List of Suppliers
- Contract Addendum 3 - List of Suppliers dated 10/01/2019
- Contract Addendum 4 - List of Suppliers dated 01/07/2020
- RFP 113102
- RFP 113102 Addendum 1
- RFP 113102 Addendum 2
- RFP 113102 Addendum 2 Attachment J
- RFP 113102 Addendum 3
- RFP 113102 Posting Document