NETWORK® delivers the efficiency and reach of a major North American distributor, but with the personal accountability of more than 70 locally-based, best-in-class distributors. Supported with a vast infrastructure, NETWORK offers deep industry expertise, customizable programs, and products from the industry's top suppliers. This agreement includes all of the janitorial and sanitation supplies your agency needs, on one contract, with distribution services, support and training provided by resources based in your area.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- New Jersey LFN Packet
- 2018 Contract Renewal
- 2019 Contract Renewal
- 2020 Contract Renewal
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Board Recommendation
- Award Letter
- Contract Amendment
- Contract Renewal - 4th Year
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by City of Tucson, AZ
- All janitorial and sanitation product and supply needs are available via the City of Tucson, AZ national cooperative award.
- Custom Product List (minimum 100 items) available for participating agencies
- The National Core List of items represent the high use items nationwide offered by Network Services Company at a discounted net price. This is NOT the complete list of janitorial and sanitation products available under the contract.
- Agency-Specific Custom Core Lists are available to accommodate the diverse specific product needs of agencies nationwide. Each agency has the opportunity to build a list of their most highly utilized items and brands. These items are priced based on regional market conditions in order to drive additional savings.
- Large volume discounts available.
- Local market inventory and expertise ensures you get what you need, when you need it
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Green Partner Support Program (GPS).
- On-site or online training and education.
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center
- Janitorial and Sanitation Products
- The National List of items represent the high use items nationwide offered by Network at a discounted net price
- Large volume discounts available through Network Distributors
- Service and support provided by locally-based distributors
- Training and best practices shared through years of experience and category expertise
This agreement offers all your janitorial and sanitation needs on one contract, with the added benefit of distribution and service by a local community-based distributor. If you do not see a distributor in your area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- Acme Paper & Supply Co. Inc.
- Acorn Distributors, Inc.
- American Paper & Supply Company
- American Paper & Twine
- Baumann Paper
- Belson Company
- Capital Sanitary
- Central Paper Company
- Cogent Solutions & Supplies
- Dacotah Paper Company
- Imperial Dade, LLC
- Dalco Enterprises
- Dees Paper Company, Inc.
- EBP Supply Solutions
- Economical Janitorial & Paper
- Gem State Paper & Supply
- H.T. Berry
- Heartland Paper Company
- Hill & Markes Inc.
- Jackson Newell Paper Co. - Flowood
- JC Paper/CleanSmart Solutions
- Johnston Paper
- Industrial Soap
- Mac Papers
- Matera Paper Company / Ferguson
- Midland Paper, Packaging + Supplies
- M. Conley
- Nassco, Inc.
- National Everything Wholesale
- North American Corporation
- Olmsted-Kirk Equipment & Supply
- P&R Paper Supply Company, Inc.
- Paper Enterprises, Inc.
- Paper Products Company
- Penn Jersey Paper
- Phillips Supply Company
- Pollock Paper Distributors
- Randik Paper Company
- R.D. Wilson Sons & Company
- Regal Distributing Company
- S. Freedman & Sons
- Schilling Supply Company
- Southeastern Paper Group
- Southwest Paper Company
- Strauss Paper
- Waxie Sanitary Supply
- WCP Solutions
- Western Paper Distributors
Other Network local distributor members are supporting and participating in the City of Tucson cooperative purchasing agreement. For a complete list of Network distributors, click HERE.
"Awarding a janitorial and sanitation supplies contract that could be used by every department and contractor within the City of Tucson was critical to achieving our sustainability goals. With the program from NETWORK and National IPA, key departments have successfully implemented sustainable practices, and we have identified many additional opportunities to pursue."
-Marcheta Gillespie, Deputy Director of Procurement, City of Tucson, AZ
NETWORK® is committed to a proactive approach in balancing today’s economic realities with the responsibility of implementing sustainable business processes. We continually work to reduce our own ecological footprint as an organization — and we’re fully qualified to help your business meet its sustainability goals as well.
NETWORK is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and actively involved at the chapter level — as are many of the member-owned distributors in our network. We also have a LEED® Accredited Professional on staff who monitors sustainability trends and provides insight as to how they affect the markets we serve.
NETWORK has a proven track record of enhancing our customers’ sustainability. Our work with the U.S. Postal Service helped it win a White House Closing the Circle Award for leadership in environmental stewardship. To learn about the Sustainability Programs we offer our customers, click here.