MeTEOR Education is 100% committed to the safety and well-being of our schools and children. We stand ready with the latest research and classroom designs that will help you reopen your school and promote healthy learning. MeTEOR Education creates healthy, flexible learning environments that are configured for students’ physical, social, and emotional safety. Re-opening schools means re-imagining the spaces in our school buildings and our approach to teaching and learning. Whether your school is returning in-person, virtually, or blended, our team is here to support you in creating safe and engaging learning spaces.
MeTEOR Education, formerly Contrax, is a leading educational services partner working with education professionals to help them create High-impact Learning Experiences™. As one of the largest providers of learning spaces, including furnishings and interior design services, MeTEOR's focus is the integration of best practices for teaching and learning to drive inquiry-based instruction, effective use of modern classrooms, and increased student achievement.
The learning environment is everywhere within a school. It’s not just a classroom, it’s not just in a desk or even a particular piece of a classroom. It’s also in the commons area, walking down the hall, sitting on the grass at lunch, it’s going outside and doing your project with technology in hand. And so, mobility for the learner, has dramatically changed what the classroom will look like or how it will function in the future. By building flexibility into an interior design and being able to move from different environments and actually configure the learning space in different ways, we find that clients are able to utilize what they have and their limited dollars even better.
Now, any space in the school can be a learning space, so being able to move from place to place or easily reconfigure the space is a critical component to any school that is serious about making an impact. MeTEOR Education is proud to offer our unique products and services to participants of OMNIA Partners through a cooperative contract available to agencies nationwide.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Furniture, Installation and Related Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R191810
May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2023
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through April 30, 2025
Master Agreement Documents
Furniture and Installation
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R142203
May 1, 2015 to Oct 31, 2020
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- New Jersey LFN Packet
- Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents (Board Approval, Recommendation, and Multiple Award Justification)
- Contract Amendment
- 4th Year Renewal Letter
- 5th Year Renewal Letter
- Contract Extension
- Contract Update 1 - Approval to Add BCI Eurobib
- Contract Update 2 - Approval to add Innovative Office Products
- Contract Update 3 - Approval to add Via Seating
- Contract Update 4 - Approval to add Liat
- Contract Update 5 - New Products
- Contract Update 6 - Approval to add Humanscale
- Contract Update 7 - Company Name Change
- Contract Update 8 - EDGAR Documentation
- Contract Update 9 - Additional Services
- Contract Update 10 - Approval to add Scholar Craft
- Contract Update 11 - Tariff Surcharge
- Contract Update 12 - Products/Services
- Contract Update 13 - Products/Services
- Contract Update 14 - Add Vendor Marc Wilson Designs
- Education Furniture
- Expert Consultation
- Comprehensive Project Management System
- More 150 Manufacturers
- Design Services
- Space Planning
- Tier Price ranging from 9.00% to 67.00% off Current Manufacturer Price List Price List Titles. Please contact Contrax to ensure most accurate pricing. (P–card‚ 2.5% fee will be assessed to order).
- No minimums for *Freight and **Installation:
- Quote Freight and Installation for orders under $5‚000 (upon request)
- Percentage listed are for Dock Delivery
- Inside Delivery LTL additional $30.00 per delivery or Truckload additional $615.00 per truck.
- No cost to customer for System Design‚ Space Planning and Layout
- Extended contract pricing to Designer‚ General Contractor or Sub–Contractor for products
Healthy Classroom Furnishings
We have created a guide of special select furnishings for healthy learning environments.
Research Briefings and Virtual Expos of Health & Safety products
Join the conversation in webinars with the nation’s leading experts on reopening schools. Watch previous recordings or register for upcoming live webinars. https://meteoreducation.com/researchbriefings/
COVID-19 Industry Guidelines for MeTEOR Education Employees and Installers
MeTEOR Education is totally committed to the safety and well-being of our schools and children. Therefore, we have created this manual of best practices that we expect our installers to follow, based on the latest science and guidance from governmental sources like OSHA.
Customized Web Catalogs
- Product List of Previous Purchases
- Special Contract Pricing
- Easy Quote Requests
- Track Site and Order History
- Full Complement of Online Communications Tools
- Project Drawings, Layouts, Room Lists and Project Calendar
Inventory Management Control
- Interactive Inventory List & Images Available for Review
- Online Services History and Punch Lists
- Reorder Products
MeTEOR Education uses design thinking to create modern High-impact Learning Environments™ for transformational learning experiences. We connect best practices for instruction with effective, integrated tools and research-driven environment design and implementation. We bring your local experts together with leading research and design-thinking professionals to create visible change for your learners and your community.
Our complete program includes expert consultation, extreme attention to detail, professional project management, and a full line-up of more than 150 manufacturers that ensure the widest range of possibilities for our clients. We look forward to working with your school district or individual educational facility to provide an environment and execution on your vision. Our complete offerings and services are all available through the National IPA contract.
Our Competitive Advantages:
- Educational furniture is our primary focus
- Educational services for training and coaching for maximum impact
- MeTEOR Connect: Our comprehensive Total Program Management system
- Extensive knowledge of the furniture lines we represent
- We represent more than 150 manufacturers in 23 states with a wide selection of leading brands
- High-quality, durable furniture brands that provide an excellent value for school districts
Galt UESD, California, McCaffrey MS Bright Future Learning Center
Fresno USD, Philip J. Patiño School of Entrepreneurship
Seguin ISD, Texas, Seguin HS
Palmer ISD, Texas, Palmer MS & Palmer ES
Twin Falls SD, Idaho, Pillar Falls ES & Rock Creek ES
Volusia County, Florida, Atlantic High School
Glen Falls City Schools, NYSaratoga Springs City Schools, NYJefferson County Public Schools, Three Creeks K-8Adams 12 Schools, Thunder Vista K-8, COCotati Rohnert Park, USD, Richard Crane ES, CANatomas, USD, Paso Verde School, CALittleton PS, Centennial Academy of Fine Arts, CO