Partners Phil Leslie and Ray Cesmat founded Leslie’s in 1963. The first store was a 350 square-foot building with a swimming pool out front located in North Hollywood, California. Since then we have grown to over 900 locations in 35 states across the country. We operate 5 distribution centers to support our Retail, Commercial and e-Commerce sales.
The Leslie’s Team consists of over 5,000 members nationwide in season and growing every year, all managed by our Corporate Offices in Phoenix, Arizona. We truly are a national company with assets coast to coast.
Leslie’s history is full of exceptional people with an uncompromising vision for greatness. We are dedicated to making pool care easy for every pool owner and every type of pool. We are innovators, the first pool supply retailer to manufacture and package the chemicals we sell. Throughout our history, we have been the driving force in the success of many new products. Manufacturers regularly offer us exclusive products that they do not sell in any other store or on any other website.
Swimming Pool Supplies, Including Chemicals, Equipment, and Related Services & Materials
City of Tucson, AZ
Contract Number: 192051-02
July 25, 2019 to July 24, 2020
Option to renew for four (4) additional one-year periods through July 24, 2024
RENEWED THROUGH July 24, 2021 (with 3 renewal options still available)
Master Agreement Documents
We are committed to being the world-class authority in pool and spa care, supported by our dedication to offer the best value across all channels and the highest quality of customer service, delivered through our expert knowledge, integrity, friendliness and a passion for the sheer joy that pools bring to people’s lives.
We see ourselves as the leader in providing expert solutions for the pool and spa industry, it is through our core values that we are able to achieve and maintain our value to customers
- Benefits enjoyed by our Commercial Customers
- National Service Department
- Dedicated Commercial Account Executives
- Convenient Purchasing Locations
- FREE Same Day/Next Day Delivery in select areas
- Commercial Service Centers
Leslie’s has the nation’s largest independent Service Team with over 250 technicians in the field during peak season. We currently offer Services in over 800 stores in 27 states. Leslie’s helps our commercial account customers operate their facilities by offering the industry’s best Service Technicians to assist with the repair and installation of pool equipment.
All Leslie’s service professionals are trained experts certified on most major brands of equipment, old or new. Our team is professionally trained, licensed and insured. In addition, 100% of our technicians are Leslie’s employees, not a third party representative.
Call us at 1.800.LESLIES (537-5437) for a visit from one of our service professionals, who can help you with your installation or repair needs. We offer these services in most areas.
Currently there are over 900 retail locations and 17 Commercial Service Centers under the Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies banner. Commercial customers are welcome to shop at both with their special OMNIA Partners pricing.
Our Commercial Service Centers are warehouses dedicated and designed specifically to support commercial pool customers. These facilities house expanded inventory levels, same-day delivery options, and on-site commercial and service professionals. Our retail stores stock the top 100 different skus, products from chlorine tablets to shock, and algae control to pool cleaners, and much more. As a specialty retailer, we know our customers rely on us for solutions to pool and spa problems, to test water, repair pool cleaners and other services.
To locate a retail store or Commercial Service Center, visit https://www.lesliespool.com/stores.htm
Leslie’s Poolmart, Inc. has 5 National, strategically placed Distribution Centers that keep our Retail Stores and Commercial Service Centers supplied with frequently purchased products. All stores receive deliveries up to twice a week during the peak season. We have a fleet of over 30 long haul vehicles that deliver products to our over 900 stores nationally. Once a Commercial order is processed, it is delivered to our customer from one of our Commercial Service Centers. We also have over 250 dedicated parts and equipment vehicles operated by our National Service Department, to deliver needed components to customers quickly to complete repairs and installations.
How do I start taking advantage of my Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies savings?
First Time Users: New Account Setup Instructions
- Option 1
- Email the “Government Account Application” and your Tax Exempt Certification (if applicable) to Government@lesl.com or fax to 602-366-3939. Our Leslie’s Team will reach out to you with your new account number within 24 hours.
- Option 2
- In lieu of the Government Account Application, email your Purchase Order and Tax Exempt Certification (if applicable) to Government@lesl.com or fax to 602-366-3939. Our Leslie’s Team will reach out to you with your new account number within 24 hours.
Existing Users: Simply email Government@lesl.com with a request to link your OMNIA Partners program linked to your existing account.
Not sure if you already have a Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies Account?
- Email your entity name, contact number and primary address to Government@lesl.com or call 602-366-3848 8AM to 5PM (Arizona Time)
How do I place an order?
- Once your account has been added and verified by our team, you can order by utilizing one of the options below
- Option 1
- Email your order to Government@lesl.com . Our team will then email you with confirmation that the order has been received and in process.
- Option 2
- Shop directly at any of our 925 Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies Stores or 21 Commercial Centers. To find your nearest location, please visit our Leslie’s Store Locator at https://www.lesliespool.com/stores.htm
- Option 1