Lawson Products is a leading distributor of fleet and facility maintenance products in North America. We serve state and local governments, school districts, colleges, and universities with our contract available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector.
In addition to offering a broad line of maintenance and repair products, Lawson offers site-level inventory management services and technical support. With over 700 Lawson Representatives across the U.S., we stand ready to help you deliver value and cost savings to your end-users.
While you may be familiar with vendor managed inventory, we call this unique combination of quality products and exceptional service Lawson Managed Inventory.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) Supplies
Region IV ESC - TX
Contract Number: R192005
Initial award from April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2023 with the option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods through March 31, 2025.
Master Agreement Documents
Contract competitively solicited and publicly awarded: Maintenance, Repair Operational Supplies (MRO) and Related Services (Contract #R192005 awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center).
Features and services included:
- Deeply discounted pricing
- Free freight
- Cost- and time-saving inventory management services
- Free product and safety training
- Fast shipments and high fill-rates
This contract can be utilized by all state and local governments, all tax supported entities, and nonprofit agencies including:
- Cities, Counties and other Local Governments
- Political Subdivisions and Planning Commissions
- Fire Districts
- Special Law Enforcement Jurisdictions
- Judicial Courts and Districts
- Utility Districts
- State Agencies
Lawson Products proudly offers a broad range of fleet, facility, and grounds maintenance products at deeply discounted prices to OMNIA Partners, Public Sector participants. But the value doesn’t stop there; we also offer the following benefits included without additional cost as a part of Lawson’s contract:
- Unlimited sourcing capabilities of hard-to-find products
- Vendor managed inventory services
- Product training seminars
- Safety workshops
- e-procurement integration
Explore our discounted product offering:
Getting started with a Lawson Products contract is quick and painless. Simply:
- Register as a participant with OMNIA Partners, Public Sector, if you are not already
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry or product needs
- A government sales account manager will reach out to you soon after to assist
Learn about our e-procurement capabilities