Veritas Technologies enables government agencies and educational institutions to harness the power of their information to deliver critical services, with easy to manage solutions designed to serve heterogeneous environments. From traditional data centers to private, public and hybrid clouds, Veritas helps IT organizations protect, identify and manage data regardless of their environment through a comprehensive product strategy and roadmap focused on customer needs. Veritas' products for backup and recovery, business continuity, software-defined storage and information governance help automate information management and reduce manual effort so enterprises can focus on what they do best. Veritas understands the unique needs of government agencies and education institutions through years of experience and deep partnerships to deliver best in class solutions to support the important work being done by these organizations.
Veritas innovates across its best-in-class portfolio of solutions to deliver capabilities to our customers whether it's premise software, integrated appliances, or on the cloud. Regardless of the format, Veritas' solutions can reduce the total cost of storing, managing and deriving insights from data, and, in the process, help enterprises reduce the unmanaged proliferation of redundant and unused data. Because Veritas' products and services integrate and automate information management, the unnecessary building of more infrastructure in order to house more data is also eliminated.
Customer Success: California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Find out how Veritas helped keep up with a flood of legal demands using Veritas eDiscovery and Cloud Archiving Solutions.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Technology Products, Services, Solutions and Related Products and Services
Fairfax County - VA
Contract Number: 4400006644
3 year initial term, May 1, 2016 – April 30, 2019
Option to renew for (4) additional (1) year periods or any combination thereof
The contract is renewed for two (2) years, effective May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2021
- RFP 2000001701
- RFP 2000001401 Addendum 1
- RFP 2000001401 Addendum 2
- RFP 2000001401 Addendum 3
- RFP 2000001701 Posting Document
You need scale without complexity. Veritas Backup and Recovery solutions enable you to protect, locate, and recover more information in less time across any combination of platforms, storage environments, or hybrid-cloud architectures. You can use the same tools across environments to ensure simplicity and consistency in protection.
Keep your agency running, always. Defy disasters and outages with Veritas Business Continuity solutions that work across applications, no matter what or where they're running, even across hybrid clouds. Veritas helps you design a proactive strategy that is built on predictability, automation, and simplicity.
Your storage should be doing more. Now you can manage your storage environments regardless of hardware platform, hypervisor, or vendor. Veritas Software-Defined Storage solutions enable faster application deployment and the appropriate Quality of Service with the level of visibility you require.
- InfoScale Storage - optimizing local and SAN accessed storage
- InfoScale Enterprise - facilitating heterogeneous storage replication
- InfoScale Foundation- Increase your storage utilization
- Infoscale Operations Manager - unified storage usage monitoring
- Realizing the True Potential of Software Defined Storage
Gain visibility. Expose risk. Veritas Information Governance solutions simplify and automate the management of unstructured data by allowing you to clearly see who's using your information, where they're using it, and how-so you can ensure compliance, limit liability, and focus on the information that matters most.
- Enterprise Vault and Enterprise Vault Cloud - automate retention management and supervision while simplifying eDiscovery over unstructured data. Optimize your Office365 migration and Exchange platforms
- Data Insight - visibility into unstructured data
- eDiscovery Platform - supporting FOIA requests and legal e-discovery
To utilize Veritas through the Insight Public Sector technology solutions contract, you must be registered as a participating agency with OMNIA Partners. There is no cost for membership, no user fees or commitments. OMNIA Partners is open to states, state agencies, counties, cities, schools, colleges and universities, non-profit organizations and special districts. If you are already registered, please contact Insight Public Sector.
- To place an order online, you must first have an account with Insight and a web login ID and password. If you do not have a login ID, please contact your sales representative by phone or email to request one.
- Once you have your login information, visit www.ips.insight.com/omniahttps://www.ips.insight.com/uscommunities to enter in your user ID name and password.
- To locate a product, click on the product categories at the top of the page, or enter the manufacturer’s part number or keyword in the Search box. To select a product to order, click on Add to Order. Please contact your sales team if you cannot locate an item on our site and/or for volume pricing.
- Once you have finished shopping, proceed to the checkout screens and follow the instructions as needed to complete your order.
Veritas products and services are competitively priced through the Insight Public Sector contract. Insight Public Sector's competitively-solicited OMNIA Partners contract assures you of Insight’s best overall government pricing on our broad portfolio of products and IT service solutions.
Is the Insight Public Sector contract competitively-solicited?
The OMNIA Partners technology contract was awarded after the lead public agency, Fairfax County, Virginia, completed a competitive solicitation and thorough evaluation process and is available for nationwide use. Veritas was named in the award under Insight Public Sector. For additional contract details, please see the Insight Public Sector contract.
If my agency already has an account with Insight Public Sector, do I need to set up a new account?
No. Contact your Insight Public Sector Account Manager to have the OMNIA Partners program linked to your existing account.
Do you have control of your data? Veritas' Information Governance portfolio arms you with a three-step approach to gain visibility, take action, and assume control over their information. Learn how to leave junk data behind, minimize your security exposure, reduce your storage costs, and put your best information to work. Watch now!
Learn more about Veritas and what they can do for your organization.