Hi-Line has grown from those humble beginnings into a nationwide distributor of industrial MRO supplies. Today, Hi-Line’s Territory Managers drive fully stocked mobile stores with direct access to over 100,000+ parts. Our Territory Managers are highly trained and equipped to serve the needs of the transportation, aviation, facilities maintenance, aerospace, medical, military, marine, power generation, manufacturing and heavy equipment industries.
Hi-Line’s growth and service reputation are founded on three core values:
- Quality Products
- Quality Service
- Competitive Pricing
Service & Customer Value Highlights
- Hi-Line, Inc. is a nationwide mobile hardware store, we bring the store to you.
- Hi-Line, Inc. has access to over 100,000 items and our mobile stores carry over 3,000 of the most commonly used items ready to stock their customer every day.
- Members have access to our Territory Managers and our Mobile stores 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- “No questions asked” product return policy on nonspecial-order items
- Same day shipping if order received by 2 PM (CST)
- Territory Managers highly trained in product knowledge and inventory management.
- Hi-Line, Inc. works with members to develop schedules that meet their needs
- Hi-Line, Inc. believes in carrying American made products as much as possible.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Supplies & Related Services
Region 4 ESC
Contract Number: R192003
Initial award from April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2023 with the option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods through March 31, 2025.