At HD Supply, state and local government agencies and educational institutions have easy access to thousands of eligible maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products at competitive prices. Our competitively awarded contract, available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector (subsidiaries U.S. Communities and National IPA), simplifies the procurement process, making it easier to find and purchase products.
Product – Find thousands of approved products in our catalog and online.
Fulfillment – Free, next-day delivery on most orders to most areas.
Support – Dedicated government call center and support teams provide solutions for facilities maintenance.
Services – Online tools, property improvement solutions, professional training and certification, and more.
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance can help save you time and money. Benefits of the competitively-awarded MRO contract include:
- Discounts on more than 70,000 MRO and property management products
- Firm, fixed contract pricing on all stock items (excludes refrigerants)
- Firm, fixed discount on all Extended Inventory items, which are clearly marked in our catalog and online with this icon
- Discounts by product category at 5%, 10%, 15%, or 20% off list price
- Competitively awarded labor services
- Tiered customer rebate based on agency's annual purchases. Rebates paid annually, based on total customer purchases during the fiscal year, which typically begins in February.
- Early pay invoice discount of 2% 10 days, Net 30 days is available to participating agencies using HD Supply credit accounts.*
- Free delivery in the continental US
- Next day deliveries on most orders to most areas
- No minimum order requirements
- Eliminates the need for multiple bids—contract meets most competitive bid requirements
*OMNIA Partners accounts are set up with Net 30 payment terms. Agencies must opt-in to receive 2% 10 day, Net 30 day payment terms by contacting Account Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Maintenance, Repair, Operating Supplies, Industrial Supplies and Related Products and Services
Maricopa County, AZ
Contract Number: 16154
February 1, 2017 - December 31, 2021
RENEWED THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2026
Master Agreement Documents
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance is an industry leader committed to delivering high-quality, competitively priced products and expert support. Our dedicated team makes procurement easier for federal, state, and local government professionals and helps keep you in compliance with purchasing requirements. Visit hdsupplysolutions.com/omniapartners for contract details.
- All the maintenance, repair, and operations products you need, from brand names you know and trust
- More than 3,800 environmentally preferable products
- Many products made in the USA
- ADA-compliant items
- Field sales specialists help you use purchasing dollars efficiently
- Dedicated customer contact center
- Compliance and Contracts team helps you meet your transparency and oversight goals
- e-Commerce and e-Procurement solutions for easy ordering
- Professional training and certification classes available
- Property improvement services
- Contracting and labor services
- Custom fabricated products
- More than 220 dedicated property improvement specialists to help you with on-site and off-site project management
- Product installation for HVAC, flooring, lighting, and more
HD Supply has over 70,000 products in our core merchandise assortment across categories including:
| || |
We also offer a number of valuable services to our customers, including:
- Installation Services: We provide contracting and labor services for all your interior renovations, as well as installation of HVAC, flooring, lighting, and much more.
- Renovations projects, including cabinets and countertops; electrical, HVAC, appliances, and plumbing; Doors, blinds, and window coverings; paint and flooring. HD Supply helps with product specifications and deadlines, project organization, inventory management, and budget control free of charge. Installation and labor services are available in select markets
- Appliance Delivery & Haul Away
- Student Turns support, including project management and labor
- REAC Inspection Preparedness for Housing Authorities
- Ideallygreen environmentally preferable products
- Made in the USA and ADA-compliant
- Custom fabrication of cabinets & countertops, window coverings & screens
- Technical training and certification classes for maintenance technicians — at both basic and advanced skill levels. Some classes may not be available in all areas.
- Detailed purchase reports promoting compliance, transparency and oversight
Put the strength of HD Supply behind your next property improvement project, like student housing or housing authority renovations. Whether you are simply updating or fully renovating your facility, we deliver everything you need to make the job easier and stress-free. Team up with us and you’ll get much more than just a reliable, single-source supplier. From planning to completion, you’ll receive individual support and services to help you manage product procurement, deliveries, pricing, and more.
- Receive personalized on-site service from your renovation sales coordinator*
- Get off-site support from your assigned property improvement specialist
- Receive help with selection, forecasting, and scheduling deliveries of product
- Access our deep inventory of core renovation products
HD Supply’s kitting service is designed to make government facility and housing renovations easier and minimize downtime. Based on your specifications and budget, we create customized packages with all the products you need for each unit, then deliver the kits right to your door. Each kit is labeled with your specific unit number for easy delivery and setup.
- Receive estimated job costs with per-unit and project-based pricing
- Obtain a credit program tailored to your project
- Save money with our volume discounts
Labor & Installation Services
- Take advantage of contracting/labor services for cabinets, countertops, lighting, and more*
- Have the ability to comply with the requirements of the Davis-Bacon Act prevailing wage provisions
- Use RSMeans costing data to estimate and price renovation projects*
- Receive competitively awarded labor services available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector
- Fixed pricing for basic installations
- Custom installation pricing established through RSMeans construction cost data
*Available in select markets. Please call for availability.
The Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) is tasked with quality control for housing owned, insured, or subsidized by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). REAC’s mission is to help ensure safe, decent and affordable housing; and to restore the public trust by identifying fraud, abuse and waste of HUD resources.
NSPIRE (National Standards for the Physical Inspection of Real Estate), is the new health and safety inspection model for housing owned, insured, or subsidized by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). This new initiative is designed to encourage public housing agencies and subsidized housing owners to constantly review the quality of their communities and reduce "just in time" inspection repairs.
What Do Recent Changes To REAC Mean For You?
- Shorter notice for inspections — 14 days instead of 120
- Less time to prepare for an inspection
- Potentially new levels of scrutiny on a HUD property's physical condition
HD Supply can help you avoid point deductions and deficiency citations when preparing for or responding to REAC health and safety inspections. Our easy-to-shop guide lists several common REAC deficiency categories* and identifies product solutions to help better prepare for or respond, to meet REAC’s Physical Assessment Subsystem (PASS), and meet HUD standards.
Student Housing Student Housing
Turns season can be the busiest time of year. Maintenance teams have to inspect units from floor to ceiling and corner to corner, make repairs, and install replacement items before students return.
HD Supply is your solution for procuring the supplies you need when you need them.
- Bathroom - Avoid big bathroom repairs by prepping bathrooms and plumbing during turns season.
- Kitchen - Student housing kitchens can be easily updated and refreshed with the right repair and replacement options.
- Bedroom - Student housing bedrooms will need maintenance attention that require a number of tools and products.
- General Maintenance - Turning individual units is only part of the job. HD Supply has all you need to repair and update common areas in and around the building, including stairwells, hallways, lobbies, and more.
Use our Student Turns Checklist to make the turns process faster, easier, and more efficient.
If you plan to renovate or upgrade your property, we can help you with projects of any size, from a small common-room refresh to full dorm and apartment remodels.
We offer products and services that are competitively awarded through the contract available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. See our Property Improvement page for details.
Upgrading your flooring can boost your bottom line saving on maintenance costs and increasing ROI. Learn more about flooring options available for your facility. See the HD Supply’s Flooring Guide for all things flooring.
|Vinyl flooring is a great alternative to carpet, stone, tile, and wood flooring. Available as vinyl tiles, planks, or sheets, vinyl flooring is a popular choice for commercial and residential properties because it is affordable, durable, and easy to install and maintain.|
|Carpet tiles are known for being resilient, long-lasting, stain-resistant and are a great alternative to roll carpeting. They are easy to install and maintain. In the case of damage or staining, you can simply replace one carpet square rather than the entire room.|
|Green flooring is a sustainable or eco-friendly option, typically made from materials that have low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to help indoor air quality, and contain recycled or recyclable material for a smaller carbon footprint.|
It takes just seconds for potential residents and guests to make a judgment about your property. Always make a good first impression with beautifully landscaped areas and well-maintained grounds that create and inviting curb appeal. Learn about:
- Fertilizers and Spreaders
- Weed Control
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Indoor/Outdoor Planters
Prevent pet waste from piling up and littering your grounds. Keep pets and their owners happy with well-placed pet amenities for any size property.
Signs and Posts
Whether you want to identify interior areas, posts, property rules, or control traffic there’s a sign with your words on it – or you can create your own design.
Make outdoor areas more enjoyable with comfortable, appealing benches along walking trails. Install grills and picnic tables in common areas. Add maintenance-free chairs and umbrellas to pool and recreation spaces. All are cost-effective additions that pay dividends for years to come.
Maintain a great looking property by keeping parking lots, pools/spa areas, and playground equipment freshly painted and looking like new. Use these tips to easily refresh your property.
Unauthorized vehicles on your property are not only a nuisance, they are a liability too. Use a parking permit system to help protect your facility and get control over your parking lots.
How do I place an order with HD Supply?
Once you have registered with OMNIA Partners, you can set up your HD Supply Facilities Maintenance account.
First Time Users: New Account Set Up Instructions
- Go to hdsupplysolutions.com/omniapartners and click on “Sign up”.
- Complete the PDF form and click "Submit" at the bottom of the form to email it to Account Services. Or print the completed form and fax to 1-800-283-8883.
- Be prepared to supply your Tax Exempt Certification (if applicable).
- Or call 1-877-610-6912, 4:00 AM - 6:00 PM (PST).
- Account Services will set up your account and provide you with an account number. Use this number to then set up your online username and password to ensure you receive OMNIA Partners participant pricing.
Not sure if you have already established an account?
Please call 1-877-610-6912, 4AM - 6PM (PST)
If my agency already has an account with HD Supply Facilities Maintenance, do I need to set up a new account?
No. Contact your HD Supply Facilities Maintenance Account Manager (or call 1-877-610-6912) to have the OMNIA Partners program linked to your existing account.
Who can participate?
- Housing authorities
- State, city, and local government
- Colleges and universities
- Schools pre-K through grade 12
- Nonprofit organizations
- Special districts
How does it save time and money?
Most agencies today are spread too thin. The contract available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector saves the time and costs associated with obtaining quotes or preparing bids - giving you and your staff more time to accomplish your daily work.