Grainger is committed to building safe and productive communities and environments—especially where our team members and customers live and work.
We see diversity and inclusion as fundamental to what drives creativity, innovation and productivity. We bring different cultures and ideas together making our employees our competitive advantage.
Follow the instructions for adding a link to Grainger.com from your site on this page. You can also download a Grainger.com logo to add to your site.
The Grainger press room gives you a look at our company, including Grainger at a Glance, Company History, Awards and Recognitions, news releases and media contacts.
Learn more about the skilled trades, technical education and how Grainger supports our future workforce including the Grainger Tools for Tomorrow® scholarship program.
To utilize our Grainger contracts, please fill out Grainger's Contract Participation Form.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Initial three-year award from July 1, 2019 through December 31, 2022 with the option to renew for two additional one-year (1) periods through December 31, 2024.
Jul 1, 2018 to Jun 30, 2023
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Master Agreement
- Amendment 1 to Purchasing Agreement
- Amendment 2 to Purchasing Agreement
- Award Letter
- Multi-Award Justification
Initial award from April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2023 with the option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods through March 31, 2025.
Master Agreement Documents
- Original RFP Document
- Addendum #1
- Addendum #2
- Addendum #3
- RFP Questions & Answers
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- RFP Opening Documents
- CHESS Certified
- Category Discounts ranging from 5% to 35% off
- Two Market Baskets: National Market Basket of 1300+ items, Site Specific Market Basket of 1000+ items.
- 2 to 4% Annual Growth Incentive
- E-commerce Rebate
- Grainger Choice: 1% incentive paid on all Grainger Choice purchases if a minimum of 25% is met for total sales.
- Green Product Incentive: 1% incentive paid on all Certified Grainger Green Product Purchases if a minimum of 20% is met for total sales.
- National Sales Incentive
- Customized Contract Incentives
- A strategic US distribution network of 250 branches and 14 distribution centers
- An extensive product line, now more than 1.7 million products and over $1.3 billion of on-hand inventory to meet agency requirements
- 95% of customers receive next day product delivery; 99.6% of in-stock orders are shipped within 24 hours
- 3,600 item Core List of most frequently purchased items by agency nationwide
- Comprehensive Value Added Services Include:
- Multiple Energy and Water Saving solutions
- Audit and Financial Analysis, Consulting Services
- Material, Contractor and Project Management
- Installation by Qualified, Insured and Licensed Service Partners
- Identification of Applicable Incentives and Rebates
- Disposal and Recycling
- Environmental Services: Grainger Lighting Solutions and Grainger Energy Services
- Emergency Preparedness Services
- Inventory Solutions
- Energy, Lighting and Facility Services
- Small Business Program
- Green/Sustainability Programs
- Training and Education
- Safety Services and Technical Training
- Customer Support Services
- Agency Sales Incentive Program
- Agencies that spend more than $250,000 in a contract year will receive a 2% Direct Sales Administrative Fee (DSAF).
- Incentive Growth: If a member agency increases its net annual spend from Grainger, as compared to the previous contract year, Grainger will pay a 5% fee on the incremental growth.
- Participants that purchase more than 50% of spend from Grainger through a Grainger approved e-Commerce channel with a 2% e-Commerce incentive.
To utilize this contract, please fill out Grainger's short Contract Participation Form.
To utilize this contract, please fill out Grainger's Contract Participation Form.
As a leading supplier of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) materials for facilities, Grainger has identified thousands of products that can help organizations run greener facilities. Grainger also takes our commitment to environmental stewardship seriously in our own operations and is determined to "walk the walk" when it comes to being a leader in sustainability.
SupplyLink is your connection to articles and information that can help make a big difference in the way you get things done. This is where you’ll find real-world examples of how professionals, like you, are solving problems, improving processes and creating more productive workplaces.
|Take a look at this series of brief, helpful videos that explore issues you might encounter on the job each day.||Grainger customers do amazing things that cover every skill imaginable. Some might even surprise you. Check out the Everyday Heroes video series.||Follow Grainger Racing and learn more about Ryan Newman and the No. 31 Chevy Team. Here you will find race schedules, videos, interviews, social and more.|