Preparing today’s students to be the innovators of tomorrow isn’t always easy. Finding the tools you need to do it should be. From basic lab supplies to state-of-the art classroom technology, Fisher Science Education has everything you need to create a 21st Century learning environment.
Fisher Science Education is a complete lab solutions provider, serving K-12 science education, college, and consumer markets. Our comprehensive portfolio of education products covers all science disciplines, including Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Earth Science, as well as emerging curriculum areas like STEM, Career and Technical Education, Biotechnology, and Environmental Technology. We deliver practical real world science applications to the classroom through exciting products to engage students and demonstrate the relevancy of science in their everyday life.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Science/Labware Supplies and Equipment for K-12, Community Colleges, Higher Education and Other Public Agencies
Harford County Public Schools, MD
Contract Number: C15-JL-12
3 year initial term, July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2018.
Option to renew for (2) additional (2) year periods.
The contract is renewed for two (2) years, effective July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2022.
- Master Agreement C15-JL-12
- Harford County Public Schools Contact Information
- Contract Renewal 1
- Contract Renewal 2
- Contract Amendment
Fisher Science Education was awarded a cooperative contract for Science/Labware Supplies and Equipment by:
Harford County Public Schools, Maryland
3 year initial term, July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2018
Option to renew for (2) additional (2) year periods
The contract is renewed for two (2) years, effective July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2020
Complete portfolio covering all science disciplines:
- Biotechnology Program Resources
- Undergraduate College Resources
- Elementary Resources
- Sustainability Program
- S.T.E.M - Complete line of science, technology, engineering and mathematics products
- Assistance with Lab Renovation and Start Up
- E-Commerce Capabilities customized to your needs
- Product & Application Specialists - Experts who can help resolve challenges and assist in selecting the right products for your lab
- Professional Development - Hands on training geared toward state standards and real world applications
- Supplier solutions, products and promotions to meet your needs
- Teacher Resources and Social Media
- Headline Discoveries
- ChemAssist (free chemical inventory app)
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and our Blog
- Most aggressive discounts offered in the industry
- Tiered discount structure up to 50% your total order
- Free freight on ALL orders (some exclusions apply)
- Unmatched product selection covering all science disciplines
- Save on order processing, bid preparation and evaluation time
- Industry leading e-commerce capabilities
- Personalized subject matter expertise and onsite sales support
- Hassle-free service and prompt delivery
- Free access to ChemAssist – our chemical inventory app
- List price discounts up to 50% on Fisher Science Education products
- 19% off Research portfolio products
- Free shipping*
- Reduced hazardous material fee of $10
- eCommerce rebates equal to 1% of total sales
- Exclusive promotions
- No minimum threshold or usage fees
- Additional discounts for frequently purchased items
*Some exclusions apply.
How do I place an order with Fisher Science Education?
Fisher Science Education accepts orders via phone, fax, mail, e-mail, and website:
- Phone: You can call in your order to (800) 955-1177
- Fax: You can fax your order to (800) 955-0740
- E-mail: You can e-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: You can mail us your order to Fisher Science Education, 4500 Turnberry Drive, Hanover Park, IL 60133
- Web: To order via our website, visit www.fisheredu.com
Price confirmations: You can also use our website to confirm contract pricing for all our items. If you have an ordering web account established, all products will automatically reflect contract pricing. If you do not have a web account established, visit our account set up page for assistance and information. If you have additional questions, contact your dedicated sales representative.
Who can participate?
Fisher Science Education’s product portfolio is mainly geared towards K-12 School Districts, as well as Community Colleges. Universities, Colleges, States, State Agencies, Counties, Cities, Non-Profits, and Special Districts are also eligible to participate should they be looking to purchase science education products.
What is covered under the contract?
The contract covers all items in Fisher Science Education’s product portfolio, over 26,000 products in total. Fisher Science Education is a total lab solutions provider, serving K-12 science education, community college and undergraduate, and consumer markets. Fisher Science Education’s comprehensive portfolio of education products covers all science disciplines, including Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Earth Science, and includes emerging curriculum areas such as STEM, Biotechnology, Forensics, and Environmental Technology.
Is there a fee associated with participating in the Fisher Science Education contract for science equipment and lab supplies?
No there are no costs or user fees to the public agency to adopt the contract.
If my agency already has an account with Fisher Science Education, do I need to set up a new account?
No. After working with your Fisher Science Education Sales Representative to adopt the contract, the pricing terms will be added to your existing account(s), meaning any orders your agency places will automatically receive the discount.
How do I know if my agency has already adopted the Fisher Science Education contract for science supplies?
Contact your local Fisher Science Education Sales Representative for information. You can find their name, email and phone number here.
We would like to order online. What are Fisher Science Education’s e-commerce capabilities?
Fisher Science Education is an industry leader in e-commerce technological solutions. We have years of experience in implementing e-commerce solutions with large school districts around the country, ranging from P-card or Purchase Order online ordering to full punch-outs with cXML and XML Purchase Order Submission. Please contact your Fisher Science Education Sales Representative to have Fisher Science Education customize an online ordering solution that is right for your agency.
Is there a shipping cost?
There is free shipping on all orders in the continental United States (excludes live, hazardous, motor freight, and expedited shipping charges). There are Reduced hazardous fees of $10.00.