About Fairfax Imaging
Fairfax Imaging, Inc. was founded in 1994 to provide products, services, and solutions to the document management, data processing, and payment markets in the commercial and government sectors. With a solid base of system installations in the Commercial, Federal, State, County, and City marketplaces, Fairfax Imaging has gained a reputation as a premier solutions provider. Our public-sector markets include Revenue Departments and Tax Collection agencies, Departments of Labor, Departments of Motor Vehicles, and County and City Revenue Departments. In addition to the public sector, we also serve the healthcare market, order entry and fulfillment market, remittance processing market, financial services market, and non-profits.
A number of Fortune 500 corporations, including some of the largest corporations in the world, have entrusted their automated and human-assisted data capture needs to systems built and installed by Fairfax Imaging. By doing so, these corporations have seen a tremendous improvement in the efficiency and productivity of their workforce. They were also able to reap immediate and tangible returns on investments. Every day, Fairfax Imaging’s products and solutions are processing hundreds of millions of forms and checks and depositing billions of dollars for our clients.
Fairfax imaging is committed to the payments market and has been a pioneer in the industry as the payment landscape has changed. Throughout our history, we have always been on the cutting edge of technology bring new ideas and innovations to the marketplace. By utilizing our solutions, our customers are able to perform their tasks more efficiently and more productively.
Fairfax Imaging is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, with several satellite offices throughout the United States.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2021
The “Power of One” is illustrated by the Quick Modules 5.0 system – One Solution, One Workflow, One Provider. The latest version of our Quick Modules system is fast, reliable, and simple to manage. It represents the latest in innovation and design for the total information capture solution known worldwide for over 20 years as Quick Modules.
The new architecture implemented with QM 5.0 includes features designed to increase productivity and efficiency while at the same time, reducing the resources required to process transactions. Based upon thin client architecture, QM 5.0 offers a robust environment for processing virtually any transaction type whether paper or electronic. QM 5.0 continues Fairfax Imaging’s highly successful approach of providing a common workflow, single architecture platform to reduce costs and provide a consolidated environment to address client’s needs.
QM 5.0 provides transaction as well as batch based processing. Business rules are easily implemented to address specific needs and to personalize the operation of the system. Through the use of Quick Modules Studio (QMS), the Administrator has a palette of tools available with which to create new document processing workflows, edit existing workflows, test workflows before they are in production, and deploy specific business rules – all in one location. This centralized location for creation and editing speeds up the process of defining and managing criteria for the system.
Through its thin client architecture, applications can be deployed centrally as well as in a virtual environment allowing Fairfax Imaging clients the ability to deploy solutions in the cloud to reduce costs. By using a common Web browser for user access, the layout and functionality is familiar to users, thus lessening the learning curve with the new QM 5.0 version. Fairfax Imaging incorporated feedback from its customers about screen design, ease of use, and interface features to make QM 5.0 extremely user-friendly, yet powerful.
QM 5.0 has been developed using the latest techniques and tools available for efficient handling of image recognition, remittance processing, database management, fax processing, and includes Check 21 transmission to and from the financial institution
Standardize Payments Across the Enterprise
Quick Payments is a web-based Enterprise ePayment Portal that is an extension of the award winning Quick Modules system. The solution is designed to provide state-of-the-art payment processing to existing applications. Using web services API’s, all applications that require payments can have access to all of the features and functions provided by Quick Payments without costly time consuming development required to add features to each individual application. As new payment options become available or requirements change, changes are made to Quick Payments providing new functionality to all connected applications instantly. The solution is cloud based can be hosted by Fairfax Software or your in-house data center.
Quick Payments can be accessed in multiple ways. A legacy application can perform a secured Web Services API redirect to Quick Payments that contains all the customer and invoice information for the required payment. Quick Payments then builds the invoice on the screen and provides the customer with all the available options to pay. After the payment is processed, the resulting data is redirected back to the legacy application.
The customer can also have the option of logging in securely and directly to Quick Payments. Quick Payments will then access the host accounting system via secure API to retrieve open invoices and present them for payment.
Complete Back Office Integration
- Connections to Merchant Services Providers provide support for all connected applications
- Real time and batch-based posting options
- A consolidated transaction file is provided for download to financial systems
- Automatic reconciliation of statements from the bank and merchant services providers
- Automatic generation of journal entries for each transaction
- Automatically generate and email customer statements
- Generate invoices on-demand for immediate payments
Designed to Compliment Your Existing Systems
- Screens can be customized to match the look and feel of legacy applications
- Data is managed in a SQL database
- Support for legacy system database look-ups for data validation
- Comprehensive system audit features
- The latest data security and encryption
- Template based point-and-click setup allows for customized configurations
- Quick Payments Workflow Monitor provides up to the minute status of system activity
Multiple Payment Options
- Users can pay an invoice with more than one payment type
- Multiple invoices can be paid with a single payment
- Payments can be scheduled for a future date
- Support for Payment plans and recurring payments
- Automatic payments
- Pay as a guest or setup a user profile
- Paid invoice is available in PDF format
- Automatic email notifications
- Complete payment lifecycle management
Customer Self Service Features
- Customer can manage their own account
- Research payment history
- Pay open invoices and statements
- Download and print paid invoices that includes all confirmation codes and payment data
The Quick Modules Solution for Over-The-Counter Payments
Quick Modules Cashier is based on the latest technology allowing your operators to speed through transactions reducing customer wait time. If the customer has a coupon or form, the operator simply drops the document into the scanner and Quick Modules Cashier’s recognition technology will capture relevant data and automatically populate the fields on the screen. Checks are scanned capturing the amount automatically. All forms of payments including cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and debit cards are accepted. Once balanced, the transaction is added to the Quick Modules Workflow for further processing and checks are queued for Check21 Deposit.
Quick Modules Cashiering is a full-featured cashiering system designed to receive and process over-the-counter payments. Payments are processed using Quick Modules business rules and added to the Quick Modules workflow for integration with mail-in and electronic payments.
Quick Modules Cashier Features Includes:
- Designed and developed by Fairfax Imaging. No integration or support delays due to third-party cashiering software.
- Workstations are web-based allowing easy deployment to multiple locations
- Designed for ease-of-use, cashiering screens are compatible with touch-screen monitors. Entries can also be completed from the keyboard.
- Screens, receipt layout, and receipt logos are customized for each location with point-and-click ease.
- Recognition is provided by the scanning device as well as software within Quick Modules
- Supporting documents can be scanned as an attachment to the transaction
- Safe and secure with data encryption and compliance with the latest industry security standards