Facilities Sources supplies quick turnkey, integrated, quality construction services with multi-trade capabilities for the educational, institutional and commercial markets. With specialty licenses for electrical, mechanical, and plumbing services, Facilities Sources is able to efficiently coordinate all phases of construction, providing maximum productivity, quality and safety to its customers. This unique combination of services under one roof means one team is efficiently completing the job, ensuring maximum productivity and quality, at the least possible price, adding to customer satisfaction.
- Facilities Sources provides Job Order Contracting Services
- Facilities Sources will provide full general construction and retrofit remodel/renovation
- Facilities Sources will provide electrical, mechanical, HVAC, foundation repairs and stabilization services, and moisture protection/waterproofing
- Facilities Sources will provide quotes in a timely manner
- Facilities Sources will work with agencies to help develop scope of work based on their budget
- Participating agencies will have access to a 24-hour 365 day a year toll free phone number
- Facilities Sources will respond to service emergencies within 2-24 hours depending on the circumstances
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Job Order Contracting Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R200104
May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2022
Option to renew for three (3) additional one-year periods through April 30, 2025
Any Work Order Assignments executed against this Master Agreement during the effective term may survive beyond the expiration of the Master Agreement as established and agreed to by both parties. The anticipated full term of the contract is up to five (5) years. The Contractor shall have the right to enter local “service” agreements with Participating Public Agencies accessing the contract through OMNIA Partners, so long as the effective date of such agreement is prior to the expiration of the Master Agreement. All local agreements may have a full potential term (any combination of initial and renewal periods) not to exceed five (5) years.