EZ-ACCESS is the leading provider of 100% recyclable Aluminum ADA Walkways, Steps, and Ramps to U.S. school districts and local, state, and federal agencies. We solve your student safety needs while limiting facility maintenance costs, beautifying your school, and transferring liability away from the district.
We solve your “ADA walkway / wheelchair” access needs:
- Aluminum walkways for portable/modular classrooms
- Wheelchair ramps/steps for portable classroom/modular buildings
- Retrofit ADA access to school facilities
- Portable ramps for material handling
- OSHA compliant steps for dumpsters, work trailers, generator maintenance, and emergency exits
- Threshold ramps for doorways
- Vertical platform lifts for ADA access in tight spaces
EZ-ACCESS—a privately held, family-owned, all-American small business—has two manufacturing facilities to serve both the Western and Eastern U.S.: Washington State (150,000SF) and Kentucky (100,000SF).
Since 1991, EZ-ACCESS has set the standard for safe ADA & IBC compliant aluminum access products. We have done this by putting our customers/partners needs at the core of our service-focused culture. Let us “Break Through Barriers” together with you.
TITAN™ Modular Walkway & ADA Compliant Ramp System
FORTRESS™ OSHA Stair System
PASSPORT® Vertical Platform Lift
Portable, Loading, and Threshold Ramps
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents (Board Recommendation, Approval, and Multiple Award Justification