At ESI, we design products for the movers and shakers of this world—gear that keeps you active, healthy, focused, productive, and engaged, every single day. The pace of business is faster than ever, but we’re here to propel you forward at work, at home, and in between.
Work doesn’t wait for anybody. It’s always moving, progressing, onto the next thing. That’s why we design dynamic work gear—for those eager to achieve their best. For technology and the places it’s going. For people who believe forward is the only direction that matters.
Geared for today’s fast-paced lifestyle, our extensive catalog of work gear will empower you to be energized and productive.
ESI is a customer obsessive organization that designs, develops and distributes work tools that allows individuals to create highly productive and comfortable environments. Leveraging a foundation of Operational Excellence, Product Innovation and Distribution Management. ESI strives to exceed expectations of our customers, users, team members and stake holders.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R180401
Apr 1, 2018 to Mar 31, 2021
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents (Board Recommendation, Approval, Multiple Award Justification)
- Contract Update
- Product Solutions Include: Monitor arms, Height adjustable tables, sit-to-stand, lighting, power, keyboard trays, Ergonomic accessories, Mobile work gear, technology solutions
- Markets products through a nationwide network of dealers and retailers
- Additional Services: Installation, Design, Project Management, Reconfiguration and Storage provided by local dealer
- All product ship F.O.B. destination inside continental US for orders of work gear over $100 net and table bases quantity 5 or more
- Entire catalog of ESI branded products
- Tiered discount pricing