Elevate K-12 is passionate about creating high-quality teaching and learning opportunities for teachers and students. We are on a mission to make high-quality instruction available to all students, irrespective of where they live, bringing equity to education.
To achieve positive academic outcomes, students need equal access to high-quality instruction. Schools and districts partner with Elevate K-12 in order to solve for their teacher shortage challenges, overuse of long term substitutes or low-quality teachers.
How It Works
Elevate K-12 brings high-quality live streaming instruction into a school’s classroom. We own the full classroom experience, from setup and daily instruction to student assessments and reporting. Our fully managed solution allows students to learn from a high-quality live streaming instructor, and we manage the instructional quality and outcomes for students.
Benefits For Schools
- High-quality instruction means high-quality teachers, AI-driven tech, and constant innovation. We provide a complete technology-driven service (not just staffing) to help bring high-quality instruction to the classroom.
- Our curriculum can be aligned to your school’s scope and sequence. Class subjects include Math, World Languages, ELA and more.
- Students use our unique, engaging technology platform to learn real-time from the teacher, ask questions, and have an immersive learning experience
- We manage the entire classroom live and during class, so you don’t have to.
- The result is positive academic outcomes. Students in the Elevate K-12 classroom achieve a 20%+ academic score increase on average.
Ready to partner and transform the lives of your students?
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
General Tutoring Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R152001
Mar 1, 2016 to Feb 28, 2021
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Update - EDGAR Documentation
- Contract Update - Company Name Change
- Contract Update – Platform Enhancement
- Award Letter
- 4th Year Renewal Letter
- 5th Year Renewal Letter
- Board Recommendation for Award
- Board Approval of Award
- Multiple Award Justification
- Determination for RFP
- Original RFP Document
- Proof of Publication - The Herald News (IL)
- Proof of Publication - DJC Oregon
- Proof of Publication - New Orleans
- Proof of Publication - San Bernardino Sun
- Proof of Publication - The Daily Record (NY)
- Proof of Publication - USA Today
- Proof of Publication - TCPN
- RFP Request List
- RFP Response Receipt List
- Time-Stamped Responses
- RFP Opening Sign-In Sheet
● Elevate K-12
○ High-quality instructors (must meet our quality standards)
○ Engaged students (kids have fun while learning)
○ Complete quality control and tracking
○ Hire, train and monitor Classroom Manager for you
○ Long term instructional partner
○ Positive academic outcomes (we own the results)
● Staffing Company
○ Not high-quality instructors
○ Not a long-term partner
○ Do not hire, train and monitor Classroom Manager for you
○ Do not own the results
● Substitute Teacher
○ Difficult to find, especially high-quality
○ Not a long term solution