Daikin designs and manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC systems for customers around the world. Customers turn to Daikin with confidence that they will experience outstanding performance, reliability, and energy efficiency.
Working with Daikin, you gain:
- Repair and start-up services to ensure your HVAC system is working reliably, and a team of experts you can always count on
- Turnkey solutions for HVAC system replacements to ensure your project runs smoothly and start up matches your schedule
- Advanced HVAC technology that delivers total building efficiency
- Tailored and flexible maintenance agreement
- Internet of Things connectivity: 24/7 worldwide access from any device with our Intelligent Equipment® platform
- Proven performance with our award-winning HVAC systems
- Comprehensive HVAC Service and Turnkey Solutions
- Magnitude® Magnetic-bearing Chiller (100-1,500 tons)
- Pathfinder® Air-cooled Chiller (170-550 tons)
- Trailblazer® Air-cooled Scroll Chiller (30-240 tons)
- Rebel® Commercial Packaged Rooftop System (3-28 tons)
- Vision® Semi-custom Indoor Air Handler (900-100,000 cfm)
- VRV Systems
- Split Systems
- Packaged Products
- Ductless Heating and Cooling
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
HVAC Equipment, Installation, Service, & Related Products
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R150505
October 1, 2015 to September 30, 2016
Option to renew for four (4) additional one-year periods through September 30, 2020
RENEWED THROUGH September 30, 2020
CONTRACT EXTENDED THROUGH December 31, 2020
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Multiple Award Justification
- Board of Approval Award
- Award Letter
- Contract Amendment
- 2nd Year Renewal Letter
- 3rd Year Renewal Letter
- 4th Year Renewal Letter
- 5th Year Renewal Letter
- Contract Extension
- Contract Update
Maximizing your current HVAC system with seamless turnkey solutions and controls
Efficient operation is critical to protect your HVAC investment and occupant comfort. You can’t afford to run obsolete systems that aren’t energy efficient; it’s a drain on your building operations and bottom line. Is it time to upgrade your underperforming systems and controls? Daikin offers complete solutions from start to finish including overseeing the construction management to ensure proper installation, and that building codes are followed with safety as the highest priority.
During the start-up process, owners receive instructions on proper operation and care of their HVAC system from Daikin’s factory-trained technicians. Our skilled technicians perform system start-up, using pre-start checks and parameter checks after the equipment is running.
No matter how urgent or complicated your situation, Daikin’s service team brings you reliable chiller solutions and peace of mind 24/7 throughout the United States. Daikin’s chiller rentals are a perfect fit for facility expansion, standby cooling, emergency chiller repair or replacement, planned system maintenance or system overhaul, and supplemental cooling on an energy-efficient basis.
- Working with Daikin, you have access to our air-cooled chillers at capacities 80-500 tons, including our premium Pathfinder® chillers. We will have your rental chiller up and running within eight hours of delivery to your site.
Many governments and school facilities are balancing their heating and cooling loads while simultaneously earning LEED® certifications. The outperforming HVAC systems behind these success stories are Daikin manufactured systems. Daikin is an industry leader in environmental HVAC solutions so much so that we encourage other companies to develop and commercialize air conditioning, cooling and heat pump equipment with refrigerants that lower global warming impact.
What if your next major HVAC project could be 33% faster from concept to completion with a six percent lower cost? Building owners and contractors alike are witnessing the value of negotiated projects, and that simple process changes can lead to big gains in quality, efficiency, and cost containment. Our experts evaluate and recommend system upgrades that modernize your existing building within the scope of the Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) program. Create a greater return on your HVAC investment, today.
When HVAC systems go down or lose efficiency due to lack of maintenance, operating costs increase. At Daikin, we provide world-class HVAC service and support for our customers. The highly skilled, factory-trained technicians you will work with have extensive experience to work with you to understand all your service needs. Daikin technicians services our own Daikin, McQuay, and Daikin McQuay products as well as all other major HVAC brands. View our proactive, results-oriented maintenance solutions, and repair services.
Combining advanced technologies and R&D capabilities, Daikin is creating innovative products, systems and services that benefit the industry and the lives of our customers. As the largest air conditioning company in the world, Daikin is uniquely positioned to make sure our products set the standard for engineering efficiency and quality. Discover our full line of HVAC system solutions, and learn how our Intelligent Equipment® platform connects you and your system 24/7 anywhere in the world from any device utilizing the Internet of Things technology.
1. Memorial Elementary School in Little Ferry, New Jersey was able to utilize Daikin's cooperative contract, available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. Continue Reading by Downloading the Full Case Study Below:
2. Woodrow Wilson Junior High in Tampa, Florida was able to utilize Daikin's cooperative contract to replace two aging chillers while saving money on procurement, labor hours, and chiller rental costs. Continue Reading By Downloading The Full Case Study Below:
3. Overby-Sheppard Elementary School in Richmond,Virginia was able to utilize Daikin's cooperative contract to upgrade a 40-year-old HVAC system, available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. Continue Reading by Downloading the Full Case Study Below:
Q: My organization is not a member of OMNIA Partners, can I still purchase from Daikin?
A: Yes, you can register with OMNIA Partners here: https://www.omniapartners.com/publicsector/terms-and-conditions
Q: What are the advantages of purchasing products and services from Daikin?
A: Daikin’s advanced HVAC technology has been proven to provide award-winning energy efficiency and sustainability for clients around the world.
Your organization receives tailored and flexible maintenance agreements from a team that you can count on to be there when you need us.
Our turnkey solutions match your schedule and ensure your HVAC system replacement runs smoothly.
Q: Do you service major HVAC brands other than Daikin?
A: Yes, Daikin technicians service all major HVAC brands as well as our own Daikin branded equipment and legacy brands: McQuay and Daikin McQuay.
Q: Where can I locate a sales, service, or parts representative?
A: Locate Daikin representatives, here: https://www.daikinapplied.com/sales.php
Q: What commodities and services does Daikin offer through Region 4’s contracts?
A: Daikin offers commercial HVAC equipment, installation, service, and turnkey solutions to OMNIA Partners participants.