Con10gency was founded with a very simple mission: Train and equip our clients to prepare for and survive the first ten minutes of an active threat or critical incident. At its most basic our mission is to save lives.
- Did you know that the average EMS response time is approximately 7 minutes? 14 minutes in a rural area, with some--1 in 10--waiting nearly 30 minutes.
- Did you know, too, that blood loss can claim a life in less than 5 minutes and less than 2 minutes in some extreme cases?
That's where you come in, the immediate responder--the bystander, the family member, friend, colleague, teacher, or pupil who's truly first on the scene. Our mission is to help bridge that gap in timeline to increase survivability for all.
The Con10gency team is comprised of experts with decades of experience in law enforcement (LE), LE special operations, EMS, fire service, and nursing. All backed by a medical director and our business partner, Vital Enterprises.
This foundation supports the team's focus on the specific needs of every one of our customers. We're honored to assist a variety of clientele with robust and assorted needs. From custom first aid kits and critical incident response bags for emergency personnel and civilians alike to days-long training exercises for large multi-national corporations, Con10gency has a solution; a solution that’s wholly customizable to meet customer needs and financial constraints.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Master Agreement Documents
- Original RFP Document
- RFP Addendum 1
- RFP Addendum 2
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- Historically Underutilized Business Outreach
- RFP Opening Documents
Products and services to provide a bleeding control kit that will meet the requirements of H.B. 496 as well as a complete line of hemorrhage control related products and services to meet the needs and requirements of Participating Public Agencies.
- Con10gency TXED Individual Bleeding Control Kit
- Con10gency TXED Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit
- Con10gency TXED Advanced Individual Bleeding Control Kit
- Con10gency TXED Bleeding Control Wall Station - Small
- Con10gency TXED Bleeding Control Wall Station - Large
- Con10gency Public Access Bleeding Control Wall Case - Small
- Con10gency Public Access Bleeding Control Wall Case - Large
- Con10gency TXED Individual Bleeding Control Training Kit
All components within a kit are also noted, including a rescue blanket, EMT shears, trauma dressing, compressed gauze, bleeding control dressing, QuikClot, and tourniquets. Training components are also available.