Helping children develop a love of reading and learning, no matter their ability level, is at the heart of what we do at Capstone. Our passion for creating inspired learning has made us the most trusted publisher of children’s books and digital solutions for libraries, classrooms, and consumers for more than 20 years. Capstone’s content comes in a variety of print and digital formats including board books, picture books, interactive books, apps, audio and databases. Whether print, online, or new, yet-to-be-discovered formats, Capstone provides children and young adults with the content they love through our family of imprints and divisions.
PebbleGo and Pebble Go Next are research databases for early learners. PebbleGo is Designed for grades K-2 offers simple navigation, extended learning, expertly leveled text and engaging spoken-word audio. PebbleGo Next is designed for students in grades 3-6. It offers information-rich articles with timelines, videos, critical thinking questions and more. Both PebbleGo and PebbleGo Next offer educator's resources. To learn more go to www.capstonepub.com.
Not only does Capstone rank Number One among students pre-K through high school, but we’re also the first choice among their librarians. Whether recognizing colors and shapes through pictures, learning history through interactive chapter books or encountering mystery and adventure through safe graphic novels, kids (and educators) choose Capstone because we connect. Our collection of more than 15,000 titles ensures there is the perfect book for every reader. Learn more about each of our imprints.
Capstone Classroom offers solutions for grades PreK-10 educators. Among our extensive collection of more than 7,000 nonfiction and fiction titles we include teacher support materials. Our core offerings include leveled reader programs, interactive e-books, audiobooks, and customized curriculum collections to support Common Core, STEM, and more. Learn more about Capstone Classroom.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Award Letterfileadmin/public-sector/suppliers/A-D/Capstone/v1/documents/Award_Documents.pdf
- Award Documents
- Non-Renewal of Contract
- Determination for RFPfileadmin/public-sector/suppliers/A-D/Capstone/v1/documents/3.__RFP_17-07_for_Books__Conventional_eBooks__and_Related_Services.pdf
- Original RFP Documentfileadmin/public-sector/suppliers/A-D/Capstone/v1/documents/2.__Proof_of_Publication.pdf
- Proof of Publicationfileadmin/public-sector/suppliers/A-D/Capstone/v1/documents/4.__Bidders_List.pdf
- RFP Request Listfileadmin/public-sector/suppliers/A-D/Capstone/v1/documents/5._Bid_Receipt_List_and_Time_Stamped_Responses.pdf
- RFP Response Receipt List and Time Stamped Responsesfileadmin/public-sector/suppliers/A-D/Capstone/v1/documents/6.__Bid_Sign_In_Sheet.pdf
- RFP Opening Sign-In Sheet