Brock USA believes in one simple truth about sports: Protecting
athletes, protects the game. Brock USA is the industry leader in shock pads for artificial turf with the largest body of scientific data proving their ability to maintain the highest performance of the field, and marry it with unmatched safety for the athlete. Concussions and concerns about all levels of head and body trauma are driving accelerated use of shock pads under artificial turf.
Beyond safety, their Cradle to Cradle environmental certification and warranties far outlast the turf, ensuring owners their investment will last. Schools, parks and other public institutions choose Brock USA for their quality, service, and scientific approach to the crucial area of athlete safety, and overall field longevity and performance.
- Safety performance bench-marked by partnering with leading research organizations
- Broadest product line engineered for all sports and levels of athletes
- Oversight and design assistance to ensure highest project quality outcome
- 16-25 year Warranties
- Cradle to Cradle Certification - highest environmental certification possible
- Proven drainage of field that has never failed
- Proven ability to reuse product at turf replacement
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Sports Surfaces, Installation and Related Materials(AZ)
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R171101
October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2020
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through September 30, 2022
CONTRACT NOT RENEWED -- EXPIRES SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Award Documents - Board Recommendation, Approval, and Multiple Award Justification
- Award Letter
- Non-Renewal Letter