Bound to Stay Bound Books is a third generation family owned business located in Jacksonville, Illinois. Bound to Stay Bound believes education is of the utmost importance to society and is the primary way society has renewed and improved itself throughout history.
To support the informational needs of society, the Bound to Stay Bound Mission is as follows.
- To provide through constant improvement, the best juvenile books, media products and related services to the libraries of North America, as closely matched to their needs as possible and as economically as possible;
- To treat customers, employees and suppliers with fairness and respect, as we would expect to be treated under similar circumstances;
- To earn a profit that will protect and enhance the financial well-being of our shareholders, as well as enabling us to competitively and fairly reward our employees for their efforts;
- To be an asset and a force for improvement in our community and our industry.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Award Letter
- Award Documents - Board Recommendation, Approval, and Multi-Award Justification
- Non-Renewal of Contract