Axon creates connected technologies for truth in public safety. As a business unit of TASER International, we're building on a history of innovation in policing. Our hardware and software solutions rival the best of Silicon Valley, but they're built specifically for law enforcement.
But Axon isn’t just a collection of individual technologies; it's a cohesive ecosystem. Every product works together, built by the same team of engineers and supported by the same technicians. Every product from our Smart Weapons to our body-worn cameras to our digital evidence management system integrates seamlessly with one another, and often complements the systems and processes you already use.
That connectedness doesn't stop at our products. With the features we've built into our solutions, we also make it easy for you to connect with partners, from county officials to neighboring agencies to the prosecutor working a case. We believe that better and more accessible information can help agencies save valuable time and resources, and most importantly reduce crime. But only if that information is kept safe. That's why we have the best team in the business protecting your data with a fierce commitment to security.
We’ve long made the priorities of law enforcement our own, and their challenges ours to solve. When you partner with TASER and Axon, you're gaining a team of product experts, security pros, engineering wizards, and technology buffs. Some of us are former cops. Some of us cut our teeth at companies like Google and Microsoft. Some of us graduated from Ivy league schools with liberal arts degrees. But what we have in common is a dedication to pushing the boundaries of what's possible with technology, and a commitment to bringing it to law enforcement to make the world a safer place.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Body Worn Cameras and Storage System
City of Tucson, AZ
Contract Number: 151089
February 1, 2015 to January 31, 2021
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Product Addition & 2020 Pricing
- Price/Name Change 2017
- Company Name Change - 2017
- National Field Trial Agreement - 2017
- Scope Addition - 2016
- Contract Renewal - 2021
- Contract Renewal - 2020
- Contract Renewal - 2019
- Contract Renewal - 2017
• Axon (formerly Taser) awarded the contract over 12 competitors
• Axon body worn camera hardware and Evidence.com services are available via the City of Tucson, AZ Contract #151089-01
• Axon cameras help deescalate interactions and uphold truth. 35 major U.S. cities have adopted our models, and agencies big and small have seen up to an 88% drop in complaints after wearing them.
• Contract includes the TASER Assurance Plan which provides extended warranty coverage and new body worn cameras every 2.5 years, as well as on-site spares to ensure that officers are equipped with the tools they need to protect lives in the field while staying up-to-date with the newest Axon camera technology and Evidence.com management features.
• Evidence.com is a scalable, cloud-based system that consolidates all of your digital files, making them easy to manage, access and share while maintaining security and chain of custody