OMNIA Partners and Amazon Business deliver public agencies cost-saving solutions that simplify procurement and help drive compliance with purchasing requirements. Our Amazon Business cooperative contracts are available to public sector entities including state and local government agencies, public and private K-12 school districts and higher education organizations, and nonprofit businesses.
Why Amazon Business?
Amazon Business helps you reshape buying by combining the selection, convenience, and value you expect from Amazon, with features that transform everyday operations. This online store provides tools to guide users to preferred products, approval workflows, analytics, seller certifications, and flexible account settings. Access hundreds of millions of products from hundreds of thousands of suppliers across multiple product categories like office supplies, IT products, MRO, and more all in one place.
“Amazon Business delivers the buying experience our end-users want, and we are thrilled to provide a contract vehicle for this extensive nationwide online marketplace,” Anthony Crosby, Administrative Coordinator of Purchasing for Prince William County Public Schools (PWCPS).
Amazon Business Cooperative Contract Solutions
Amazon Business offers competitively-solicited Online Marketplace contracts from two lead public agencies:
- State of Utah
- Prince William County Public Schools
Get Started Today!
Do you have questions about Amazon Business? Connect with an Amazon Business Customer Advisor.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
State of Utah
Contract Number: MA3457
September 9, 2020 to May 5, 2025
No renewal options.
Master Agreement Documents
Online Marketplace for the Purchase of Products and Services
Prince William County Public Schools, VA
Contract Number: R-TC-17006
January 19, 2017 to January 18, 2022
Option to renew for three (3) additional two-year periods through January 18, 2028
Master Agreement Documents
Shop in the most comprehensive online store for business purchasing. From Breakroom to Office, to those hard-to-find items, you can access millions of business-relevant products from hundreds of thousands of suppliers.
See Our Selection
Amazon Business combines the experience you expect from Amazon, with features that can transform everyday operations. With purchasing features and tools from Amazon Business, you're equipped to do more.
- Manage your account. Configure your account to fit your organization. Establish purchasing guidelines for your account and use out-of-the box features to manage users and track spend.
- Analytics. Turn insights into action to help move your organization forward. Create spend reports, configure visual dashboards, and track progress to your spending goals.
- Payment options. Pay the way you want – and let others in your organization use these payment methods for easier tracking and reconciling.
- Integrations. Connect your systems to simplify purchasing. Integrate purchasing systems using punchout. Enable single sign-on (SSO). Simplify reconciliation with detailed transaction data.
- Business savings & discounts. Cut costs with discounts on everyday products and supplies available exclusively to business customers. Between business-only pricing, Quantity Discounts, and Progressive Discounts, you can save on over 50 million items.
- Tax Exempt Purchasing. Make tax-exempt purchases.
- Shipping & delivery. Get FREE shipping on eligible orders over $25. Manage your delivery preferences to receive your orders when it’s most convenient. Consolidate items and receive fewer deliveries.
- Purchasing workflow. Consolidate purchases and invoices into a digital system to reduce paperwork and the time you spend tracking workflows.
- Mobile app. Make business buying easier with the Amazon Shopping app.
- Account Switching. Switch seamlessly between your personal and Amazon Business accounts.
- Supplier Analysis. A performance review for your purchasing. We'll help you discover where to cut costs and increase efficiency.
Business Prime members get access to more tools and features to simplify buying, streamline procurement, and help reduce costs. With one Business Prime membership, everyone in your business account automatically gets Business Prime. Based on a Forrester-developed composite organization, Business Prime members who spend $1.2M yearly on Amazon Business could see 555% ROI over 3 years. Get the study.
Business Prime members enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Fast, FREE Business Delivery. Get FREE One-Day Shipping on millions of items. Need it sooner? Choose FREE Same-Day Delivery on eligible orders. Continue to get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on over 100 million items.
- Guided Buying. Create policy rules that guide employees to approved products and help prevent procurement violations.
- Spend Visibility. Analyze spending patterns for insights that can help inform your budgeting decisions and buying policies.
- Optimal Deployment. Achieve optimal visibility and policy settings via your Business Prime features with expert assistance from Amazon Business Professional Services by contacting your customer advisor.
- Extended terms for Pay By Invoice. Get 45- or 60-day payment terms with eligible membership plans upon approval.
- 5% Back or 90 Day Terms. Amazon Business Prime American Express Card Members can take advantage of 5% Back or 90 days to pay interest free on U.S. purchases at Amazon Business. Terms and cap apply.
- Amazon WorkDocs. Easily search and collaborate on your business documents including invoices, receipts, and other files from a single, secure location.
- Convenient Business Shipping. The things you need, delivered conveniently. Choose your own "Amazon Day" to get eligible orders on the same day each week where available. Or choose Consolidated Shipping on eligible large orders to receive your items in the fewest packages and deliveries.
- Free Survey and Analytics Tools. Third party benefit provided by Delighted. Free tools to send surveys to your customers through email, web, SMS, POS kiosk, and other integrated services. Uncover insights that inspire customer loyalty and drive business growth.
- Member-Only Offers. Get access to deals and offers just for Business Prime members.
How do I purchase from Amazon Business via OMNIA Partners? Is there a cost?
Amazon Business customers must be registered as participants of OMNIA Partners in order to use Amazon Business’s publicly solicited contracts. Please Register to Participate. There are no costs, minimum quantity requirements or spend limits with OMNIA Partners or to create an Amazon Business account.
To get started, follow these steps:
Step 1. Register for a FREE Amazon Business account by clicking HERE.
If you already have an Amazon Business account and are registered with OMNIA Partners, please proceed to step 2.
Step 2. Complete the contract enrollment form by clicking HERE.
Once you complete the form, an Amazon Business Customer Advisor will contact you within three business days to complete the registration process.
Shipping Information: Amazon Business offers free standard shipping on eligible orders of $25 or more.
A Business Prime membership helps your whole organization stay ahead, with unlimited, FREE shipping on eligible orders and more business purchasing benefits.Connect with an Amazon Business Customer Advisor to learn more about our public sector pricing plan and benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Amazon Business account?
Amazon Business allows registered agencies and their designated users to shop for business supplies on Amazon Business. Accounts can have multiple users, and those users can make purchases on Amazon Business on behalf of their organization. Administrators can add and manage business account users and features, such as payment methods and shipping addresses, approval workflows, and reporting options. Additional features include:
- Price discounts including bulk quantity discounts.
- Tax-exempt purchasing for eligible organizations.
- Payment solutions so that you can choose works best for your business.
- Spend controls that let you manage authorized purchasers, set spending limits, and approve shopping carts before users buy.
- Reporting and analytics that track and monitor spending within your organization with dynamic charts and data tables.
- Purchasing-system integrations with more than 90 leading eProcurement systems.
My state has bid requirements. Can agencies in my state use this program without going out to bid?
Amazon Business has two contracts available through OMNIA Partners. Both contracts were publicly bid by a lead agency, Prince William County Public Schools and the State of Utah. Through the Joint Powers Authority or an inter-local agreement, local and state agencies can "piggy-back" this competitive bid contract through OMNIA Partners. This satisfies the competitive bid requirements in most states.
How do I know if my agency has already adopted the contract?
Please complete the contract registration form by clicking HERE. Once you complete the form, an Amazon Business Customer Advisor will contact you within 3 business days.
What are the benefits of the contract between Amazon Business and OMNIA Partners?
By purchasing through a contract that has been competitively awarded by a lead public agency through OMNIA Partners, you gain access to hundreds of millions of products from hundreds of thousands of suppliers on Amazon Business. There are no minimum spend thresholds, or commitments. Close the account at any time.
Are there any states excluded from using the contract through OMNIA Partners?
All Amazon Business customers registered as participants of the OMNIA Partners purchasing cooperative are able to use the contract.
On-Demand Webinar: Discover What's New with Amazon Business in 2020
Learn about the latest tools such as Account Authority, Manage Deliver Preferences, Guided Buying, tools for Diverse Sellers and more!
Government | On-Demand Webinar
Amazon Business discusses how they can help support your purchasing policies and provide additional spend visibility. You'll hear from Greg Piland, Financial Operations Manager for the City of Kirkland who will share their journey.
Education | On-Demand Webinar
Learn how Andrea O'Hara, Strategic Sourcing and Contracts Officer of San Diego Unified School District and Amazon Business work together to empower schools and departments with a cost-effective and compliant solution to purchase books and other materials.
Higher Education | On-Demand Webinar
Hear how Amazon Business helps institutions with spend visibility and insights. Hear from Sharon Loosman with NC State Unversity on best practices and how they use this platform to drive strategic procurement.