State of TN General Services, SWC# 316 — Office Supplies
Put our purchasing power to work for your agency.
Office Depot® has an exclusive new partnership with the State of Tennessee for office supplies. Agencies across the state now have access to the pricing and benefits from “State of TN General Services, SWC# 316 — Office Supplies.” We’re excited to bring big discounts to Tennessee agencies, local organizations, educational institutions, and nonprofit groups, and we look forward to a long-lasting relationship.
- State of TN General Services, SWC# 316 – Office Supplies
- Click Here for SWC 316 Instructions, published by TN Department of General Services
- 1 Year Agreement with 4, 1-year extension options. Contract begins: 7/1/2020
- RFP Results: Evaluation Criteria - Total Evaluation: 94.20/100 – Office Depot received the Highest Overall Score
- Access to TNBrowse for a full assortment of products — at competitive web less discounts
- 1800+ SKUs available to TN K-12 schools
- Contract encompasses 12,000+ unique and heavily discounted items, including office supplies, ink and toner, office equipment and technology products
- FREE delivery on qualifying orders of $25 or more (See details below.)
- Oversight of contract with monthly reporting plus regular business reviews and state-managed monthly audits
- Service-level requirements covering order confirmations, deliveries and service responses
- Award-winning, dedicated customer service and support
- Access to state contract pricing at all 31 local Tennessee Office Depot® and OfficeMax® retail stores
- Employee Purchase Program: Employees may receive the State discounted pricing available under this contract with a registered personal credit card.
AVAILABLE VIA OPEN MARKET QUOTE
- Multiple products and services at your fingertips
- Personal protective equipment (PPE), cleaning and sanitation items
- Furniture options to fit your needs
- Print Services which include a variety of promotional products
- Thousands of greener product choices